ith-problem

Information and updates for the "Revival" and "The Second Coming" mods by GuyAskinQuestion. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: GuyAskingQuestion

meimo

ith-problem

Post by meimo » Thu May 31, 2007 10:26 am

I wanted to play the latest version of TSC, but I find lots of ith and/or eine böse macht. I have been looking in the forum for a solution but couldn't find any. So, does anybody know how to get rid of them ith's ?
I would appreciate any help

meimo

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Sat Jun 02, 2007 2:18 pm

Hmm... is d2mod working, that sounds like the problem to me.

Do mercenaries have the ability to use rings/etc, or just Vanilla style. If so, d2mod is not working. Check you have it installed and the shortcut is set up to the correct directory.
I choose my physician and my clergyman, thus indicating my sense of the quality of their work. By all means, also, choose your modmaker; that is the proper reward of the good modmaker, to be 'chosen.'

Terms of Service:Beginners Guide:TTD:Tech Rant: TFW The Awakening

meimo

Re: ith-problem

Post by meimo » Sun Jun 03, 2007 8:29 am

my merc can equip everything, still lots of ith's. I guess I'll play another mod.
thx for trying

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:30 pm

I can't seem to recreate your problems. It probably has something to do with using a different language D2...
I choose my physician and my clergyman, thus indicating my sense of the quality of their work. By all means, also, choose your modmaker; that is the proper reward of the good modmaker, to be 'chosen.'

Terms of Service:Beginners Guide:TTD:Tech Rant: TFW The Awakening

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Re: ith-problem

Post by Myhrginoc » Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:09 pm

You might include your copy of d2lang.dll and the English USE file (if you haven't already done the latter) in your next release, that should bypass language issues for anybody not playing an Oriental version of the game.
Last edited by Myhrginoc on Sun Jun 03, 2007 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

Return to “Mods by GuyAskingQuestion”