GAQ--Need a hint for Harem.

Information and updates for the "Revival" and "The Second Coming" mods by GuyAskinQuestion. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: GuyAskingQuestion

No votes

Total votes: 0

Elad
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

GAQ--Need a hint for Harem.

Post by Elad » Wed Jun 13, 2007 3:37 pm

Well, I met my nemesis in harem level 3 with the Summoner MVP.
Had killed about all the monsters and then I ran into the MVP. Tried to go up one level, run acoss and come in the other entrance, but there he was with a bunch of new monsters. Tried doing this several times, but he was always waiting for me at the entrance. He is really fast.
Any hints?
The recipes 2 rare ring/amulet give set ring/amulet, always gives a really low, low magic ring/amulet.
Never seen any monster body parts. When do they start to appear?
Also, have found a bronze and nickel. Is there a recipe using them?
Item database--runewords--belts--doesn't work.
Last edited by Elad on Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:51 am

Hehe, there is no Harem level 3 :twisted: You mean the Palace Cellar Level 3, and it's almighty MVP 'Laz the Summoner'? (Reddish guy, he and minions spawn monsters?)

He should be spawned out of the way, unless you got an EVIL map seed, and you can skip by him 90% of the time.

Try opening PlugY.ini and changing the setting 'AlwaysRegenMapInSP=0' to 'AlwaysRegenMapInSP=1' to regenerate a new map. I've never had this guy get in the way, so it has to be an evil random map.

Recipe fixed for the next release :)

Body parts were removed, as they get somewhat silly. I should remove the single cube recipe that used them from the readme.

Another removed feature, this was for forging weapons. The number of recipes required got out of hand. Just sell them, I will remove them from dropping in the next patch.

The file is there, just the html link is wrong. If you look in your TTD/Item Database/runewords folder, there is the runewords_belt.htm file that you can open. I'll sort that out too :)
I choose my physician and my clergyman, thus indicating my sense of the quality of their work. By all means, also, choose your modmaker; that is the proper reward of the good modmaker, to be 'chosen.'

Terms of Service:Beginners Guide:TTD:Tech Rant: TFW The Awakening

Elad
Forum Regular
Angel
United States of America

Re: GAQ--Need a hint for Harem.

Post by Elad » Thu Jun 14, 2007 4:31 pm

Yeah!,yeah!,yeah! I know Palace Cellar LVL 3. As my grandson says, pawpaw pay attention.
New map worked. Even the monsters got easier.
Now ready for Act 3. Got a powerful relic that made the tomb and Duriel easier.
GAQ--Thanks again for coming to my rescue.
Got the rune words for belts.

Return to “Mods by GuyAskingQuestion”