is there anyone killed Flamebringer MVP?

Information and updates for the "Revival" and "The Second Coming" mods by GuyAskinQuestion. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here.

Moderator: GuyAskingQuestion

No votes

Total votes: 0

Lucia Ellan
Paladin

is there anyone killed Flamebringer MVP?

Post by Lucia Ellan » Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:43 pm

I tried him at lvl 30, and I'm spellcaster who uses hydra and chaos ice as main spell.

since he has phy immune and fire immune, my only choice is chaos ice, and it does avg 130 dmg per hit(yes it's poor to deal wth MVPs).

I wore Ward of Flames (set light plate boots, +25% to max¤t fire resist), so I can manage his numorous hydras (even I take 0 damage...), but I can't even scratch him with chaos ice!

And I tried with saboteres (skill lvl 10, my cast delay is 0.7s) and it works until he loses a half of his health, and then... he regenerates as he got hurt!

now I say again the topic: is there anyone killed Flamebringer? or, any hints? any advices would be appreciated.

thanks in advance.
Last edited by Lucia Ellan on Sun Jun 24, 2007 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
please, PLEASE, forgive my awfully-poor english ability! - I'm still learning it via this forum!

GuyAskingQuestion
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by GuyAskingQuestion » Sun Jun 24, 2007 9:56 pm

I've killed him, but with much higher level characters (40+) Nice to see one of them is putting up a fight :twisted:

Cold spells are the key. His base resistances are:

Physical: 75 (+50% from stone skin, 125)
Magic: 60
Fire: 150
Cold: 0
Lightning: 95
Poison: 85

Using magic, Saboteurs should bring his life down to 50% using their Static Field skills, afterwards a cold skill has to be used. I've found Ice Wall to be the best cold skill to deal with 'slower' MVPs.
I choose my physician and my clergyman, thus indicating my sense of the quality of their work. By all means, also, choose your modmaker; that is the proper reward of the good modmaker, to be 'chosen.'

Terms of Service:Beginners Guide:TTD:Tech Rant: TFW The Awakening

Lucia Ellan
Paladin

Re: is there anyone killed Flamebringer MVP?

Post by Lucia Ellan » Sun Jun 24, 2007 11:19 pm

YAY!!! I got him, flaming thanks GAQ ;-)
I just held down chaos ice and rest are numerous healing potions LoL
(exactly 26 greater healing potions and 4 greater mana potions)

of course, I've greatly increased my cold damage (avg 200) and casting speed! (1.8s for chaos ice, I would have no need to use the Ring of Berzebub, which I have a couple of it)
please, PLEASE, forgive my awfully-poor english ability! - I'm still learning it via this forum!

Return to “Mods by GuyAskingQuestion”