AR v1.10 RELEASED for LOD v1.10 Final

Information and updates for Teknokyo's "Ancestral Recall" mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: TeknoKyo

Bugbear.B

Re: AR v1.10 RELEASED for LOD v1.10 Final

Post by Bugbear.B » Wed Nov 12, 2003 7:13 pm

OMG thx a lot m8! i thought i would never play AR again..... i missed the moo moo cows...!!! ;) :D

TeknoKyo
Retired staff
Paladin

Hand-picked

Post by TeknoKyo » Thu Nov 13, 2003 11:30 am

Finally managed to get ARv1.10 to fileplanet ... d/l link on site.... ;)

It's a real pain ... so I won't be doin this again till a new patch comes out.
AR/DotD and other mods -> http://www.planetdiablo.com/teknokyo/

dragon kin

Post by dragon kin » Fri Nov 14, 2003 1:46 am

still says it isnt there...probly clicking the wrong one
ImageImage
u ckulpro eh cyurbol (a sparkle of silver)
u ckosp eh terz (a speck of gold)
u gquyumpro eh zyuunemzc (the twinkle of diamonds)
gloucaloc eh erz (treasures of old))

ShaggyEHO

Post by ShaggyEHO » Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:50 pm

Tekno, are you working on a SE version? If so, when might we possibly see it released?

Charybdis

Post by Charybdis » Fri Dec 19, 2003 3:56 pm

Download running. My thanks to the host for this assistance :)

Alque

Post by Alque » Thu Jan 08, 2004 11:02 am

ShaggyEHO";p="143483" wrote:Tekno, are you working on a SE version? If so, when might we possibly see it released?
Yep, that would be nice. I am really waiting for the AR-SE version for the 1.10, so that i can kick with my sorc again. :jump:

Diablo_Warlordx

Post by Diablo_Warlordx » Fri Jan 09, 2004 2:25 pm

Will someone plz help me install AR mine wont work??

apock_666

Post by apock_666 » Mon Jan 19, 2004 7:49 am

hey im new to this forum and i just wont to no when the Ar-Se version will come out for 1.10

AR-ROCKS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Alque

Post by Alque » Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:58 pm

Diablo_Warlordx";p="148262" wrote:Will someone plz help me install AR mine wont work??
First, make sure u have the right version. Then make a folder called AR to your D2 folder. Then just unzip the zip file to the AR folder. Then make a copy from your D2 icon in your desktop, rename it to AR or what ever and open its properties... there is a field that says "Start in" ,wrote "(your D2 folder)\AR" f.ex. "C:\Diablo 2\AR" to that field. Remember to put " " (the little thingies) also. Then just start the game from that icon and the mod should work.

Nosferatu_Alucard

Post by Nosferatu_Alucard » Sat May 15, 2004 6:52 pm

hy ... ive posted it several times ... but
my version isnt working right ... i have new monsters with strange names and the new effects and skills wont work ... i have the german version
of D2 LOD 1.10 running and have the latest version of the mod ...

Laneor

Post by Laneor » Wed Jun 02, 2004 9:42 pm

Where did the monks in the cathedral on hell go? I really enjoyed that challenge.

The Utopia

Post by The Utopia » Tue Sep 21, 2004 10:31 pm

No hosting is up currently. Someone please place reliable server.

redd_devil

Post by redd_devil » Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:01 am

hey everyone. im new to this site, so if i sound like a newb...my bad. um i REALLY want to dl the AR...but when i went to Fileplant it said "click her to start download" and then itll say "you do not have authorization" or "page expired".

so then i sent an email to tekno..just so u know that was me man ;) and then i came here. i clicked on the link that sed http://kastor.ds.pg.gda.pl/ and i got this wierd page...this is all that was on it:

Certyfikat SSL serwera
Lub w pliku tekstowym:
Certyfikat SSL serwera

Zapraszamy tez na strone naszego akademika.

uh-yea is that some script i dont understand, some other language, or just a wrong website? man...if someone can please just email me AR id REALY be grateful!!!!!!!!!!! Iverson_ai21@hotmail.com plz help me out lol, Peace~!

redd_devil

Post by redd_devil » Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:03 am

hey everyone. im new to this site, so if i sound like a newb...my bad. um i REALLY want to dl the AR...but when i went to Fileplant it said "click her to start download" and then itll say "you do not have authorization" or "page expired".

so then i sent an email to tekno..just so u know that was me man ;) and then i came here. i clicked on the link that sed http://kastor.ds.pg.gda.pl/ and i got this wierd page...this is all that was on it:

Certyfikat SSL serwera
Lub w pliku tekstowym:
Certyfikat SSL serwera

Zapraszamy tez na strone naszego akademika.

uh-yea is that some script i dont understand, some other language, or just a wrong website? man...if someone can please just email me AR id REALY be grateful!!!!!!!!!!! Iverson_ai21@hotmail.com plz help me out lol, Peace~!

PS Sorry for the double post! ddnt mean to!!! i clicked submit twice i uess, sorry!
Last edited by redd_devil on Wed Jun 29, 2005 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

theonlymoose
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by theonlymoose » Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:00 pm

I guess you have a free Game Play account so you can download from fileplanet, eh? I just checked the link and it worked fine for me. 35 MB is a little TOO big to email someone.

redd_devil

Post by redd_devil » Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:07 pm

yes i have an account there. at first i thought i just didnt validate...cuz i didnt. so i validated. and it says validatd. but it still will not let me dl it. it says that it is "forbidden" to me.

so i went to d2 event, and tryed to dl it there....5 hours later and 70% through, it decides to say "your connection has been restarted with the server. so i had to re-dl it all over again. another 3 hours later, it ses file is complete. it sed "cannot open file" and gave me the option of using the net to find it or selecting from a list. so i clicked on the AR dl again, this time clicked save, and had it sent to my documents. it sent it straight there and sed file dl was complete.

in my documents was a paper icon with squares on it that was entitles ar_v1.10.rar

i created a folder, called it "ar" and placed the ar_v1.10.rar in it. then i placed the folder in my d2 fodler (just like i did with u47).

then i tryed the desktop thing (again like i did for u47). i couldnt figure out what to put there. so i came here and read that post by..well i dont remember his name but its in the topic haha. i tryed putting what he put and several other things. but still no go. im expirementing with different wordings for the start-in line. but i doubt any of them will work.

so i went into the ar folder to check the size of the ar_v1.10.rar and its only 18mb instead of 35...what the crap!?!?!?!

think anyone here can help me out, provide a link to a reliable place to dl it , or maybe im just typing in the startin line wrong? if u cant post a link, plz post wat ur start in and target line says. cuz i kno with the u47 i had to change the target line as well. right now these are what mine say, and im about to test it after i post...but again i dont thnk itll work.

target-"C:\Program Files\Diablo II\Diablo II.exe"
start-in-"C:\Program Files\Diablo II\ar"

plz post what ur lines say, and if my versioin of ar is screwed up, plz post a link to a place i dcan dl it or somethin. this is driving me nuts!!!

theonlymoose
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by theonlymoose » Wed Jun 29, 2005 7:48 pm

All I can say is try this link

http://www.fileplanet.com/dl.aspx?/plan ... arv110.zip

It's a zip file, instead of a .rar file. Need WinZip to unzip it (and you probably already knew that).

Return to “Ancestral Recall”