runes

Information and updates for Teknokyo's "Ancestral Recall" mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: TeknoKyo

chatterbox98

runes

Post by chatterbox98 » Sun Nov 30, 2003 4:23 pm

wheres a good place to find runes or a good monster to kill for them? i have gotten lucky 2 times. I got a zod rune (!) from rakanishu in normal (ar-se) and in nightmare i got an ohm from some unique monster. I'm looking for runes like tal, ral, ort, and thul and also higher level runes like ohm, um, zod.
Quick!, you have 1 minute to live..... What are you going to do?

Dahhhhhh..... 1 mississippi, 2 mississippi, 3 mississippi, 4 mississippi, 5 mississippi........

Little Eddie

Re: runes

Post by Little Eddie » Sun Nov 30, 2003 8:53 pm

I always found the camels in the lost oasis to be a good spot for runes..if they are not in your game, just restart..they are there not all the time..look for groups of a champion camel and his minions.
Once again....thank you all for listening to me ramble.....

StormNova86

Post by StormNova86 » Mon Dec 01, 2003 12:16 am

Run every super-unique monster. They will just about drop a rune always, and the Countess in normal drops a bunch at once so you can transmute into what you need.
Appearance is often mistaken for reality. If accepted for too long, appearance then becomes reality.

Ajax

Post by Ajax » Thu Dec 04, 2003 7:37 am

Bishibosh
Rakanishu
Treehead
The countess

Always guaranteed to drop runes every time.

Return to “Ancestral Recall”