Noobie questions PLEASE HELP!! v1.10

Information and updates for Teknokyo's "Ancestral Recall" mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: TeknoKyo

muyoriginal

Noobie questions PLEASE HELP!! v1.10

Post by muyoriginal » Sat Dec 06, 2003 3:13 am

v 1.10

First of all, I have been to the far oasis tons of times and I can't find any camels, I am going to normal mode so do I have to be on nm/hell? Second, do charms like the Pul one ( 200% ed to demons/undead) stack in inventory? How do I make crafted runeword variants, I was looking at the cube recipes and it says crafted runeword variant=items which is confusing.
Last edited by muyoriginal on Sat Dec 06, 2003 8:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

SVR
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Hand-picked

Re: Questions

Post by SVR » Sat Dec 06, 2003 5:04 am

[quote=muyoriginal";p="143019"]I was wondering where I can find a player editor trainer like jamella's [/quote]

Try Udie Too. Get it from the link in my sig.
I haven't tried it with AR, let me know how it goes.
Be sure to setup the shortcut like the readme says.

StormNova86

Re: Noobie questions PLEASE HELP!! v1.10

Post by StormNova86 » Sun Dec 07, 2003 1:22 am

Frankly, I haven't found any camels yet either, so don't worry about them. They'll show up eventually. As for charms, I'm not too sure about how they stack, but in all likelihood they'll stack by adding the percentages instead of multiplying them.

As for the runewords, they need to be made by item type.
A weapon runeword such as "Doom" needs to be crafted with the runes you'd need to make the runeword, and a weapon. However, although "Doom" only works on Axes, Hammers and Polearms normally, you can use any type of weapon you want to in the recipe. This helps you make good weapons for your merc type.

Helm, Shield and Body Armour runewords aren't interchangeable though, for a "Rhyme" shield you need to throw in a shield and the Shael and Eth runes.
Appearance is often mistaken for reality. If accepted for too long, appearance then becomes reality.

Return to “Ancestral Recall”