Rune Words

Information and updates for Teknokyo's "Ancestral Recall" mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: TeknoKyo

ffej311
Paladin

Rune Words

Post by ffej311 » Sun Dec 07, 2003 7:15 pm

Are there new rune words, and where might i find them?

StormNova86

Re: Rune Words

Post by StormNova86 » Sun Dec 07, 2003 7:17 pm

No new runewords in AR, just the ones added in the LOD-1.10 patch, and from before.
Appearance is often mistaken for reality. If accepted for too long, appearance then becomes reality.

ffej311
Paladin

Post by ffej311 » Sun Dec 07, 2003 9:29 pm

thanks

icchan

Post by icchan » Wed Dec 31, 2003 9:13 pm

try to check blizzard's web site for new rune words. i think they have 'em posted up by now (for 1.10, that is).

ToAsTy

Post by ToAsTy » Sat Jan 03, 2004 3:15 am

There are no "new" rune words in AR, but as in any great mod there are TONS of new features available that were never before open for experimentation. ALL of the new cube recipies are very usefull for creating both POWER items and REPLACEMENT items. Power items being those your character will not likely replace because of their overall strength and replacement items being those that your character uses while finding these elusive power items. Experiment with these formulae to find your character's specific power item. :D

Keeping in mind for every different character build there is an IDEAL (but by no means compulsary) set of items specifically designed to aid that precise build.

p.s. I'm pretty sure most of you smart people knew that but I figure for all those that don't, you now have no reason to ask.
-ToAsTy-
"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
-Albert Einstein

Return to “Ancestral Recall”