AR-SE: Bugs?: Amazon Lightning Strike and Lighting Iron Wolf

Information and updates for Teknokyo's "Ancestral Recall" mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: TeknoKyo

icchan

AR-SE: Bugs?: Amazon Lightning Strike and Lighting Iron Wolf

Post by icchan » Tue Dec 09, 2003 5:54 am

i have been using AR-SE for 1.09 for quite a while now, and i have noticed that my level 81 amazon's lighting strike is not making significant damage on the consecutive hops. also, my level 81 lightning hireling is not making a noticeable amount of damage too. any comments? thanks.

morning star

Re: AR-SE: Bugs?: Amazon Lightning Strike and Lighting Iron

Post by morning star » Fri Dec 19, 2003 11:05 pm

How high is the skill level and how much damage is it doing? In Hell, monster HP is totally insane sometimes especailly if you're using the players x command. If not, try using some of the recepies that Tek included, you can get really high skills. The only thing I'm thinking of is that your damage is only a few thousand and that combined with high monster resistances and hp is leading to low damage. Don't feel bad. I have a level 94 assassin and I feel I'm not doing enough damage sometimes, but with Psychic Hammer it's listed as about 13,000.

icchan

Re: AR-SE: Bugs?: Amazon Lightning Strike and Lighting Iron

Post by icchan » Sat Dec 20, 2003 7:23 pm

thirteen grand? and *that* damage doesn't suffice? wow. i think we should look for something more effective like crushing blow... my lighting strike at level 32 does only about 3,000. :( thanks for the comment anyway! :)

Return to “Ancestral Recall”