Problem... a bug or not? AR v.1.10

Information and updates for Teknokyo's "Ancestral Recall" mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: TeknoKyo

Alque

Problem... a bug or not? AR v.1.10

Post by Alque » Wed Jan 07, 2004 7:32 pm

I it just me, or do others also have the problem that i have. I just downloaded the AR v.1.10 and started to play assasin. I intended to use the physichammer kick, but when i put a point to that and tried, my assasin didnt kick. The skill worked just like the original physichammer. Then i desided to try the sorc kick skills (ice bolt and ice blast) but they didnt work neither, So... have i installed the mod wrong, or is this a bug? I really would like to know. Anything else in the mod seems to work like it should.

I installed like this: 1. diablo 2 2. diablo 2 exp 3. patched to 1.10 through battle.net 4. made a foulder called "AR" to diablo foulder and unzipped the mod there. 5. made a shortcut to desktop (i wrote to shortcuts start in box : "C:\Program Files\Diablo II\AR")

and the started to play.... so, please tell me is it a bug or have i made something wrong. :(

StormNova86

Re: Problem... a bug or not? AR v.1.10

Post by StormNova86 » Thu Jan 08, 2004 2:24 am

Tek has different versions of the mod. AR and AR-SE. AR-Special edition lets you use the new skills, and the release for v1.10 is only AR, which lacks all the fancy stuff. If you want those, you have to downgrade to LOD 1.09 and download the Special Edition patch for it.
Appearance is often mistaken for reality. If accepted for too long, appearance then becomes reality.

Alque

Post by Alque » Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:40 am

Thx, that explainas a lot. :roll: I quess i have to start a new char because of the downgrade? if there any info about when the AR-SE is going to be converted to 1.10? :?:

RealSzopen

Post by RealSzopen » Tue Jan 13, 2004 1:34 am

The same question, it would be a good idea to do that, so Tek, PLZ do it :reallyscary:

Return to “Ancestral Recall”