Where are g** d** Hephasto , Madawc and Korlic

Information and updates for Teknokyo's "Ancestral Recall" mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: TeknoKyo

No votes

Total votes: 0

HellFluke

Where are g** d** Hephasto , Madawc and Korlic

Post by HellFluke » Wed Jan 28, 2004 10:31 pm

:mrgreen: Whe i can find this gyus i wanna kill them :))What do you think is better with sets or without them ?
Thanks all

StormNova86

Re: Where are g** d** Hephasto , Madawc and Korlic

Post by StormNova86 » Wed Jan 28, 2004 11:08 pm

Hephasto is in the River of Flame. He's the guy you kill for Hellforge hammer to smash Mephisto's soulstone. However, if you're looking for the Orphan's set, I think Tek switched it so it drops from one of the Seal bosses in the sanctuary. This is in AR 1.10 though.

As for Korlic and Madawc, Arreat Summit. If you're playing single player, I'd think you'd have met them by now, as there's no other way to get into the Worldstone Keep short of ~ahem~ hacking. But if you're looking to get the set items dropped by these guys, they only drop in NM.

Set items vary on what you're looking for. I wouldn't bother to outfit my barb with the full IK set for example. There are much better weapons out there than the IK maul, and the helm isn't all that great. The gloves, belt and boots combined, however, give better bonuses than just about anything else you can find.

That being said, some of the sets are useful. If you cube all the items in certain sets, it produces an armor that has the Complete Set bonuses on it. For example, Hwanin's set items gives you an armour with +2 All Skills, Res All 30%, 20% Life leech, and other stats on it. Well worth the time to kill Izual a few times in normal just to get the items to cube.
Appearance is often mistaken for reality. If accepted for too long, appearance then becomes reality.

packers1990

Re: Where are g** d** Hephasto , Madawc and Korlic

Post by packers1990 » Fri Feb 13, 2004 4:33 am

As to the sets, in NM those Ancients drop Kul Busha's or something, and full Immortal Kings set, very good if ur a barb of course
AR Mod Rocks. You have been replied by the "Flanagan". Dum dum duuuuuum

Return to “Ancestral Recall”