a few questions...

Information and updates for Teknokyo's "Ancestral Recall" mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: TeknoKyo

juzbringit

a few questions...

Post by juzbringit » Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:50 pm

1. Who is Moe? i read that he drops good uniques and i want to know where he is so i can kill him! lol...

2. How come i cant fight Diablo Clones in Nightmare and Hell mode? i was hoping for a good fight :D but cant find him :x

Plz help me with these questions...thx

Juzbringit

jmmijo

Re: a few questions...

Post by jmmijo » Thu Mar 04, 2004 8:15 am

Moe looks like Hephasto the Armorer, very tough monster to say the least ;)

He randomly appears on Jail Levels 1, 2 or 3 which are now located via the humongous Crypt levels...

He's usually behind a locked door so be careful not to let him out as he's much easier to slay when trapped in this small room.

As for the Diablo clones or as my brother and I like to say, the Diablooooooooooooooossssssss :D they are located at the very bottom of the Slayer levels located in Act 3. Be very careful here, as you travel thru some of these levels there are some of them undead stygian dolls and their kin that pack a punch with just one hit 8-O

Also note that you need to kill the Diablo clones with a group effort, they gang up on you unless you can coax one out and kill them individually :twisted:

FreshHope

Post by FreshHope » Thu Mar 04, 2004 7:17 pm

Pertaining to the champion diablos, are they still there at NM and Hell lvls? I seem not be able to find them at the last lvl down the flayer jungle wp, i think it is called disused relinqery. Anyone found them there as they used to be in ar1.09?
where there is hope, faith arises...

jmmijo

Post by jmmijo » Fri Mar 05, 2004 6:22 am

I know they are there on Normal difficulty however I rarely play anything but Normal ;)

I'm sure somebody else has found them still there on both NM and Hell.

Rival

Post by Rival » Sun Mar 07, 2004 1:22 am

Either Teknokyo forgot to code them in for Nightmare and Hell, or he didn't intend for it to be so easy that far into the game.
</Life>

Return to “Ancestral Recall”