getting to the cow level in new AR version!

Information and updates for Teknokyo's "Ancestral Recall" mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: TeknoKyo

daydream

getting to the cow level in new AR version!

Post by daydream » Sat Dec 04, 2004 8:35 pm

Hi everyone,

Ive been reading alot in here but have noticed a decline in posts lately. I hope some still come here!

I have downloaded AR v8 (the newest one) and played through normal. I finished all the quests and I made sure to get all the way points. The older version I had use to have a waypoint for the cow level. (the black marsh waypoint changed to the cow level) In this new version that hasnt happened. I was able to transmute the town portal tome and wirts leg and I got the portal for the cow level but it won't work now. Can you only get there once? What am I doing wrong? I want to go back!!!!! :( Please let me know how to get there! I hope someone out there is listening (reading)!

Thanks!

Daydream

gotler
Paladin

Post by gotler » Sat Dec 04, 2004 9:47 pm

Well I dont play this mod but if its like original D2 you cant go back if you killed the cow king. It sound like you allready went there so maybe you killed him? If you did that I wouldnt think you can go back.

-Gotler
Gotler by name, Gotler by profession
"ACTION PACKED PEE WEE" Casper Cristensen
"Sad.... but funny" Pim de Keysergrat

Sestdiena

Re: getting to the cow level in new AR version!

Post by Sestdiena » Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:47 pm

well i can't be a lot of help here, because i'm playing this mod for only 2 weeks.. Well, I had no problems entering the cow lvl in normal and nightmare, but i'm not getting the waypoint too ( never heard of that waypoint thing in cow lvl before).

maybe it's really because you have killed the king. or it's just a mistake,bug or something with d2 on your pc :)

sorry for my english

Damecles

Re: getting to the cow level in new AR version!

Post by Damecles » Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:56 pm

yup there was a waypoint in older versions
not in the latest ont though

and the normal way of getting there works fine (leg n tome)
but kill the king n you canot get there again
Network go BOOM

DANGER DYSLEXIC

Return to “Ancestral Recall”