SINGLE PLAYER HELP- Ancestral Recall

Information and updates for Teknokyo's "Ancestral Recall" mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: TeknoKyo

No votes

Total votes: 0

chobitsss

SINGLE PLAYER HELP- Ancestral Recall

Post by chobitsss » Mon Apr 17, 2006 7:59 am

I DOWNLOADED THE SAID FILE OR ANCESTRAL RECALL.. DONE THE NECESSARY INSTALLATION PROCEDURES AND RAN THE AR.BAT FILE.... WHEN I CLICKED ON SINGLE PLAYER... THE PROGRAM SIMPLY STOPS AS IF IT HAS STALLED... UMMM... NEED SOME HELP HERE... TNX A LOT ^_^.. LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU IN THE BATTLENET SOON ^_^ :D

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by onyx » Mon Apr 17, 2006 10:23 am

Please, turn the Caps Lock off next time you're posting a message, thanks in advance.
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

chobitsss

Re: SINGLE PLAYER HELP- Ancestral Recall

Post by chobitsss » Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:28 pm

Oops, kinda new here... don't know bout the rulez yet... sori bout that... wont happen again... :oops:

theonlymoose
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by theonlymoose » Mon Apr 17, 2006 12:43 pm

Did you make sure you're running LOD 1.10? Won't run with LOD 1.11b. Also the only way you can play any, if not all mods, in a multiplayer game is via TCP/IP and maybe open battle.net.

the_bogan
Champion of the Light
New Zealand

Post by the_bogan » Tue Apr 18, 2006 6:33 am

Also, which version of AR? I never could get the new skills one to work.....

Brother Laz
Forum Legend
Dominion

Hand-picked

Post by Brother Laz » Tue Apr 18, 2006 1:08 pm

chobitsss";p="267643" wrote:Oops, kinda new here... don't know bout the rulez yet... sori bout that... wont happen again... :oops:
Found the rule about leetspeek yet? :)

If the game 'stalls', it means it has crashed and there is now an error dialog behind the game screen. Hit alt-tab a couple of times until you can see it and read what it says. If it doesn't say anything useful, find the error log in your D2 directory ([date].txt) and copy/paste the snippet with 'error' in it.
19.may.2007 | Adun Tori Laz.
Median XL released!
Flesyht sa ruobhgien yht etah.

y dont u play the game the way its supposta be played? -SlothNathan

balunthal

Post by balunthal » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:50 am

Let me throw this one out. I recently had a major crash and lost everything. I loaded LoD and manually upgraded to v 1.10. I then downloaded AR. Unzipped into AR file in diablo II. I made sure that the shortcut address led to that file. it does nothing. So I removed the old mpq to a secure file, and replaced it with AR mpq. Now it loads then locks up with an error " unhandled exception access_violation". Never had this come up before when I had AR on. Any ideas?

the_bogan
Champion of the Light
New Zealand

Post by the_bogan » Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:05 am

Are you trying to run AR from the bat file or manually? If manually, how? e.g using the direct txt method

balunthal

Post by balunthal » Wed Apr 19, 2006 1:44 pm

In the way that I have done it in the past, all I had to do is to srart D2 from the icon on the desktop, and ancestral recall would come up after the intro screens. It is working fine on my wifes computer which I did the same way.

Return to “Ancestral Recall”