How Do I Play With All The New Skills and Such?

Information and updates for Teknokyo's "Ancestral Recall" mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: TeknoKyo

No votes

Total votes: 0

cop29

How Do I Play With All The New Skills and Such?

Post by cop29 » Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:03 am

i downlowded AR and made a sub folder and ran d2 by clicking the icon that i extracted. the cool title screen came up, everything is working, mega inventory and stash, griez and kashya are in Act 1 with me, BUT
i can still only use the same old D2 skills with my sorc, and no stats are changed. is there a different file i need? i read something about "Players 2" for full game, do i type that in the command promt that comes up when i run AR?
PLEASE HELP
-Nick

gerbilfat

Re: How Do I Play With All The New Skills and Such?

Post by gerbilfat » Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:16 pm

If you want the enhanced skills, you have to download the Skills Enhanced version of the mod. SE only works with 1.09, so you'll have to revert if you're on a higher patch. The 1.10 version has default skills. Just to make a note, the Skills Enhanced version of the mod is 1.07 and the AR mod with vanilla skills for 1.10 is version 1.08.

I'd love an SE version of this mod thats 1.10 or 1.11 compatible but I doubt it's going to happen ;3

Return to “Ancestral Recall”