Hunting for Uniques (SPECIAL ONES)?!

Information and updates for Teknokyo's "Ancestral Recall" mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: TeknoKyo

gogodanny
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Hunting for Uniques (SPECIAL ONES)?!

Post by gogodanny » Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:38 pm

Hi everyone

So far i'm playing a Javazone with the lastest AR.

Now my question is as follows:

I'm searching the Unique Diadem (Griffon...) as well as some unique jewels (Lightning-facettes). I was wondering where they can be found, OR if there is any way to create these for my built "godly" items.

Additionally I was wondering if by using facettes+griffon + Infinity merc, there is a possible chance of breaking immunities?! (didn't ever have this equip in vanilla so i don't know)

Ahh and before I forget ... My planned Equipment would be like --> Titans (eth), CoH, Razortail, goreriders, Maras (maybe highlords?), Griffon, 1x SoJ 1x Ravenfrost, shield = no idea really ...
I got quite a bunch of useful eledmg charms equipped as well as 3x 25%maxlife and 2x 25prismresi, as well as 1x +1skillcharm (BoS)

Anyone have any idea for improvement? ;)

appreciate any answer

l8er

MegaTherion

Re: Hunting for Uniques (SPECIAL ONES)?!

Post by MegaTherion » Sat Mar 10, 2007 5:13 pm

I checked this forum for the first time this year, so I don´t know if you found them, or not. Just tell you something from my experiences:

Griffons eye: Hell Lister the tormentor, need very good magic find.
You forgot Annihilus: Hell unique Lust (can´t remember the name)
And shield: try Head Hunter´s one - Hell Icy Cellar (that ugly big boss) Snapchip Chatter I think

I´m not sure, if Javazone is the best choise, where are u now?

PS.: you can´t break immunities like this...
Drink the Wine of Aluqah and breathe the secret smoke of God.

gogodanny
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by gogodanny » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:07 pm

Hi Buddy :)

wow you wouln't believe how glad I am there is an anser to my topics finally :D

Hmm well I've always loved the java the best in so far i've almost always played it, no matter which mod ;)

thanks for your information concerning the drops ... about annihilus, i think it's golden bird who drops it ;)

In a way it sucks immunities can't be broken but ... well ... thats ok i think, otherwise game would be too easy ;)

where I am in the moment is A3 travical so, quite far from my beloved griffon ;) anyway doesn't really matter too much ... progress is just slowed down a "little" this way (wearing shako 1.08 in the moment) ;)

btw. if you know on where to get HR's the easiest way I'd also appreciate this information very much ;)

thanks for your info so far :)

l8er

MegaTherion

Post by MegaTherion » Sun Mar 11, 2007 2:08 pm

Yea, Golden Bird, that´s the name :) Annihilus also drops Hell Natalya, but how hard to kill she is...

And the goldy items - there are many places and bosses that drops so great items... But after about 5 runs for Granfather (imagene barb with 2 Grandfather swords) :lol: I decides to get them easier way - recipes - if you don´t know all those recipes
Search for Damecles´topis in this forum
Just for an example: there are recipes, how to create elite item from exeptionel. And another one, how to create unique item from rare...

Using all those rec. i crafted Gore Rider Myrmidon greaves for my Assassin, Andariels Visage and some more :lol:

HR? Sorry, but I don´t remember all those shorts for every item..

I´m glad I found another AR player to talk... no one plays it these days :-|

gogodanny
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by gogodanny » Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:44 pm

LOL indeed it seems like most had quit gaming for quite a while now ...
to be honest I mostly play "Chaos Empire" by now (quite cool mod for 1.10 incuding stuff like: different cain quest, runewords in normal/magic/rare items, tempering of items, an incredible amount of new sets and uniques and runewords, a new uberdungeon etc... :-) ) but after all its just too easy in a way (I normally play hardcore only) and AR seems more challenging :) to be honest I've never ever tried this specific dungeon ... i'm too afraid of dying :D (mostly cuz of imunities to lightning :mrgreen: )

HR stands for "highrunes" so i'm talking of like OHM and upwards (especially BER would be great for chains of honor ;) )

did you ever manage to beat this mod with a barb?
I once tried it with a whirlwind barb, but I got finally stuck at A4 flameriver with like 100 rips (softcore this time) and my interest dropped to zero :P

l8er
Last edited by gogodanny on Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MegaTherion

Post by MegaTherion » Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:31 pm

Sorry, that I replay so late...

barb: yea, i finished it with a barb... but when I entered Hell, i just said "what the hell"... :-| really difficult, problems everywhere... i had IK set using concentration and Leap attack, and 2 Grandfathers using double swing, frenzy and whirlwind.... but lets think. i have lvl 95 Zealer, and this Barb is 91. Sending the barb to my friend I hostiled him. Hell difficulty with Pally was like normal - no problem. Hell diff. with a barb was a real Hel. Gues who wins? Sure, the Barb :D better PvP than PvM...

runes: really hard to tell... for ex. the ZOD rune I found once in my life (it was some fetish in hell flayer jungle) the rest ZOD runes I have i transmuted ;) it´s all about Magic find and recipes. if you don´t have, just create it. like me, better chance to find ingrediences than the item itself. as the BER rune is one of the most unique, I advice you this: find Natalyas set (Night Natalya) or Aldurs one (Night + Hell unique slasher in palace cellar lvl 3 - cant remember the name...) or IK set, if you have enough STR. If you transmute this whole set, you have +3 to skills +50 resist armor, with many more magic abilities (Natalyas +14% dual leech, aldurs 10), IK +150 life and so on. Defense ~900 to 1400. Tried these armors, I considered them better than COH + the possibility of a socket.

hight runes? can´t tell you, really. some bosser drops, some not. i just know that the AR bosses (changed look from vanilla) have better drops, than the rest :-)

PS.: sorry for my English :P

Return to “Ancestral Recall”