Ladder only runewords

Information and updates for Teknokyo's "Ancestral Recall" mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderator: TeknoKyo

ferrum

Ladder only runewords

Post by ferrum » Fri Apr 21, 2017 6:31 pm

Hey guys, hope someone sees this :mrgreen:

I haver a problem with Ladder only runewords - they don't seem to work, see attachment:

I'm running D2SE with the AR version found here:
https://d2mods.info/filecenter/dload.ph ... le_id=1547

I'm running with PlugY enabled and have specified "ActiveLadderRunewords=1" in PlugY.ini.

What am I missing?

Any reply would be much appreciated.

Regards,
ferrum

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: Ladder only runewords

Post by Lucifer666 » Sun May 28, 2017 10:05 am

I noticed that too,it was unplayable to me without em...i think SeltSamuel know of those bugs...you should check the snej forums for that...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

Demondays

Re: Ladder only runewords

Post by Demondays » Sat Sep 30, 2017 5:13 pm

Hi, I encountered same problem recently. Tried to make Infinity and also Insight runewords but they didnt work at all. I was so desperate I even tried to insert those items directly with hero editor but they were never appearing in the inventory after logging into game. Because of that I came into assumption some of the runewords must have been deleted from AR files. What I did to "fix" it was extracting runes.txt and runes.bin files from original 1.11 patch_d2.mpq and putting them into:
Diablo II\MODS\Ancestral Recall\data\global\excel\
I play AR through D2SE and with plugy mod, so I needed to add parameter -direct -txt in the plugi.ini file and that made those runewords working.

Return to “Ancestral Recall”