warcries questions

Weekly updated column for helping skill development. Users can't directly post requests but a PM or mail can be sent to Skill-Clinician.

Moderator: Skill Clinician

Ufukyil

warcries questions

Post by Ufukyil » Wed May 30, 2018 9:30 pm

Hello,

i didnt find my issues the forum history or google.

i just wanna add;
+War Cry stun duration from Grim Ward (Cuz i give slow target state Grim ward instead of fear and erase war cry duration per level bonus)
+Battle command +1 skill to max 5 skills (Like 1 all skill 1 level and every 5 point gives 1 all skill or every 5 hard point war cry to +1 all skill result= 1skill from b command and 4 hard point from war cry)
If this is easy lmk guys :)

Ogodei
Senior Moderator
Angel
Italy

Hand-picked

Re: warcries questions

Post by Ogodei » Thu May 31, 2018 12:26 am

Ufukyil wrote:
Wed May 30, 2018 9:30 pm
+War Cry stun duration from Grim Ward (Cuz i give slow target state Grim ward instead of fear and erase war cry duration per level bonus)
I'm not sure whether this one is possible or not, as the stun length is handled by Params, which do not accept formulae.
Also, I tested it and I didn't manage to hijack the stun from the Params to the EType \ damage fields. Elemental damages work and can be added to War Cry, while oddly stun doesn't (After that, I tried giving an EType of 'stun' with a decent ELen to Concentrate, and it worked flawlessly, so it may be something hardcoded to War Cry. Maybe try cloning the ID to see if it works?
Ufukyil wrote:

+Battle command +1 skill to max 5 skills (Like 1 all skill 1 level and every 5 point gives 1 all skill or every 5 hard point war cry to +1 all skill result= 1skill from b command and 4 hard point from war cry)
For this, you need to find the AuraStat1 of Battle Commands and modify it's Calc field. You may need to take a look at this formulae guide (by Xeno and Kingpin)

Ufukyil

Re: warcries questions

Post by Ufukyil » Thu May 31, 2018 9:56 am

Ogodei wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 12:26 am
Ufukyil wrote:
I'm not sure whether this one is possible or not, as the stun length is handled by Params, which do not accept formulae.
Also, I tested it and I didn't manage to hijack the stun from the Params to the EType \ damage fields. Elemental damages work and can be added to War Cry, while oddly stun doesn't (After that, I tried giving an EType of 'stun' with a decent ELen to Concentrate, and it worked flawlessly, so it may be something hardcoded to War Cry. Maybe try cloning the ID to see if it works?
Ufukyil wrote:

For this, you need to find the AuraStat1 of Battle Commands and modify it's Calc field. You may need to take a look at this formulae guide (by Xeno and Kingpin)
Hehehe Thanks mate b command done :)

i rerolld war cry stun duration to orjinal :(

Return to “Skill Clinic”