Item Idea's

Information and updates for the Stormbringer mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. The mod has been discontinued by the author

No votes

Total votes: 0

fras
Paladin

Item Idea's

Post by fras » Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:25 pm

Well ater i was going to make my own mod but i think having my ideas in a mod is great to so here are some weapon ideas.

Swords.

Slice knife
skinner
Tenagu
Falshnia
Cracked Blade
Sword Breaker
Edge Blade
Tribal Blade.

well thats all i can thin of people post here an idea Gl0mb might need them.

Gl0mb
Paladin

Post by Gl0mb » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:05 pm

Ooo I like this idea, keep them coming!! :D

Nice one Fras!
Gl0mb
"Anything done out of love is beyond good and evil" Friedrich Nietzsche
StormBringer FanForum created by Fras (I'm involved)

fras
Paladin

Re: Item Idea's

Post by fras » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:16 pm

PLATE BODYS

Worned leather
Softend leather
Raw Leather
Leather Chaps
I just got this idea for amazon

Green Dragon Leather Body
Green Dragon Leather Cowl
Green Dragon Leather Vambraces

you could do this but with color like red and blue whit black and other colors. this would be a weaker armour and lighter but still good but lacks alot of defense.

fras
Paladin

Post by fras » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:19 pm

Just got another idea and im not editing my post be cuz i want hight post count.

so here it goes

robe
Magic Robe
Silk Robes
Leather Robe
Obsidean Robe
Gloom Robe
Ejyptain robe
Akaswame Robe
Mystic Robe

This stuff is for the sorc so she can have some good deffence at a weak level most of these should be sorc only

Gl0mb
Paladin

Post by Gl0mb » Fri Apr 07, 2006 9:23 pm

Wow lots of ideas!!! Everybody get posting NOW!! OR ELSE!!! :x

O:-)

Pwease?

Gl0mb

Malachai29
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by Malachai29 » Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:35 am

fras";p="266415" wrote:Just got another idea and im not editing my post be cuz i want hight post count.
fras, please do edit your posts in the future as double posting is against the Keeps ToS.
RIP Charsi's Forge! :)
Surgeon General's Warning: Double posting may be hazardous to your health

fras
Paladin

Post by fras » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:07 pm

Fine i will edit my posts. and more ideas

well i had this idea in this mod i was going to make but i might as well give it to you cuz your good guy :P .

ok so we have the boring old metal armour right. and i was some times wondering what it was made out of like steel or iron or bronze it drived me nuts so here is a neet idea that hit me while i was playing runescape. why dont you make metal types give the game more umph to it making it mater what metal type you use but this also mean that you would have to make tons more uniques. Also queing on your japense idea that you had it was good but there is a way to make it better instead of having all these new japense monsters just make normal monsters use drop them witch also means your going to need to make more sets and uniques. The other thing i like this idea is kind of why just stop there have a huge diffrent wide of varite making it endless to pick the perfect sword but when making uniques im almost quoteing char "never make them all god have them have some minuses making have a good reason to use it or not" see doing this makes sets be better then uniques. so you would ahve to make some good sets ut make them rare and really goodso you can be proud you got a full set and it would be worth while.

wow
~fras~

Gl0mb
Paladin

Post by Gl0mb » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:26 pm

Hmm I like the ideas ;) But about the japanese bit, the japanese items will only be dropped by those monsters which are 'japanese', this is because the japanese items are out of the norm from the other items and having the unique versions of the items dropped by normal monsters takes away from their value and makes it too easy, by introducing new monsters that are hard but have a high chance of dropping otherwise unobtainable uniques gives the player a challenge and something to aspire to.

As for the uniques, I agree and I've tried to make some unqiues have negative sides to them and I've tried to keep them balanced, I will also be making loads of sets that are going to be good so don't worry :)

I will look into your idea of base metals a bit later, will need to think it through and what not but thankyou soooooooooo much for the ideas.

Gl0mb
Last edited by Gl0mb on Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

fras
Paladin

Post by fras » Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:34 pm

Ok the japnese thing i understand now but in that one post you made you said that you wouldnt make whole new uniques for the japense uniques please awnser this. the idea i like the most is the Diffrent kinds like the japense stuff there should be like koren stuff like specail kiking moves and stuff. also this idea came to me to why dont make a contest with the 4 skill tab plugin so make it diffrent contest for diffrent characters like who can make an balance necro tree or something you dont have to if you dont want to.

Gl0mb
Paladin

Post by Gl0mb » Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:26 pm

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by the contest thing. Please explain a bit better?

Return to “Stormbringer”