Circlet Crash bug

Information and updates for the Odin's Runeword Mod by mishy23. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. The mod has been discontinued by the author

Moderator: mishy23

No votes

Total votes: 0

ETA

Circlet Crash bug

Post by ETA » Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:54 am

I encountered a crash bug when trying to equip a circlet on my Sorc. The crash caused my sytem to lock up completely. No Alt-Tab. No Ctr-Alt-Del. I literally had to unplug my CPU! 8-O I am using an older version of PlugY (3.2 IIRC) but do not think that is the cause. One of the first times I encountered this crash I checked for crash logs and found none. I was hoping this would be gone in the latest version but sadly it still "works". I have not had time to reinstall D2 and the latest version of ORM to verify that this is not a PlugY or remnant of another mod causing the problem but am 99% sure that this is not the case.

Great work on the mod Mishy! I will try to post some of the Power Words I have found as time allows.
Frodo Lives

mishy23
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: Circlet Crash bug

Post by mishy23 » Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:11 am

Unfortunately I was just made aware of this bug, directly after the current release was well released, I have identified the issue, and 'hopefully' have fixed this.
I can only warn ppl not to use circlets until next version is released, sorry for the inconvience.
The problem I believe is cause of the color shift the circlets are trying to perform even though they have no ingame graphic to display.
-Mishy23
Last edited by mishy23 on Thu Sep 23, 2004 3:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{Modding status: Project X}

ETA

Re: Circlet Crash bug

Post by ETA » Thu Sep 23, 2004 9:07 am

Glad to hear you should be able to stomp this one!
Sorry I did not let you know sooner RL has been Hell...
Frodo Lives

Return to “Odin's Runeword Mod”