What build will you be running?

Information and updates for the Odin's Runeword Mod by mishy23. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. The mod has been discontinued by the author

Moderator: mishy23

godheadslament
Champion of the Light

What build will you be running?

Post by godheadslament » Thu Oct 21, 2004 11:32 pm

Well, it may be too soon to ask this question, but what character build will most of you be running? I'll probably start off with a meteor sorc, just so I have a character I'm familiar with. After I MF and whatnot with her I may go paladin... I'm still unsure right now because Mishy has a lot of changes in store for other classes. I don't think I've really been this anxious over a game (except when I was waiting on D2 to come out). I probably still won't go after a druid just because I never really had much draw towards them, the same goes for assassins. I may end up going for an assn after hearing about the changes happening in their skill trees.

Just so we don't forget... What build will you be running?

icefrosty99

Re: What build will you be running?

Post by icefrosty99 » Fri Oct 22, 2004 12:54 am

I'm thinking that I will go with a pally or sorc becuase I know them really well. Maybe after a while I'll try a different character. But I will need to see the changes to the other characters. :D :D :D

Silverfire

Post by Silverfire » Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:20 am

prolly just off the wall builds..
a golemmancer might be fun. mmm.. 100 points in golems ^^

a1steak

Post by a1steak » Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:37 am

I might keep my trap asn,or maybe make a necro.Or if i feel daring i will see if psn java zons can get as strong as they used to be ;).I had 90k damge on bnet

Return to “Odin's Runeword Mod”