Back in the office

Information and updates for the Odin's Runeword Mod by mishy23. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. The mod has been discontinued by the author

Moderator: mishy23

mishy23
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Back in the office

Post by mishy23 » Sun Dec 19, 2004 1:38 am

Okay I got the motivation to start up again finally, not feeling the greatest but atleast modding is a good distraction from being sick.

Okay Its been a long time and the shape I left my mod in is scaring me, so i'm starting a much needed clean up of lots of files just so I can figure out what I was doing, i'm notoriously bad for having horrible naming schemes when I program stuff, and modding is no different.

I already released a bunch of skills previews, but they weren't perfect, so now i'm starting over and going through things with a fine comb, and this time around i'm balancing damage, and adding little graphical changes and other things to make sure all skills are in their FINAL version.

I am almost done Sorcs and I like how they turned out finally, originally I took out a few skills and added a few more. This time around my dreams were bigger as I redid every skill in the game, and tweaked it so its perfect (how I want it atleast).

Okay I know i'm rambling on, just feels good to post again.

Mostly wanted to let ppl know this mod atleast is slowly being worked on again.

EDIT 12/20/04
Anyone that has seen the skills previews have any pinion they want to add on any particular skills that were inj them. I am currently going through and putting them into final version, so if anyone thinks a skill was USELESS, or terrible, or if something was missing to the overall class skills, feel free to share.

I have already added a few things to Sorcerers, for example,
I removed Ice familar, Enchant and Teleport (silly sorcie, tricks, err tele is for kids...)
and replaced them with some neat spells, Northern Winds, Vehemence and PlasmaShield.
Vehemence and Plasma shield both being fire/ltng shields to go with the cold version. While Northern winds is a cold attack spell that grants a windshield around caster at the same time.
I gone through and changed graphics until I was completely satisfied with everything.
Next up Necromancers....
-Mishy23
Last edited by mishy23 on Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
{Modding status: Project X}

Silverfire

Post by Silverfire » Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:43 am

glee.
yes glee.

BrotherDog
Paladin

Re: Back in the office

Post by BrotherDog » Tue Dec 21, 2004 7:32 am

Welcome back Mishy :mrgreen:

Kiwivagrant
Paladin

Post by Kiwivagrant » Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:34 am

Welcome back M, hope things get better quickly for ya!!

K.

kingpin
Retired Admin
Cherub
Sweden

Hand-picked

Post by kingpin » Tue Dec 21, 2004 9:58 pm

Welcome back,

Now you just have a visit at irc to take. You are missed there :P

mishy23
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Post by mishy23 » Wed Dec 22, 2004 1:53 pm

I guess can put down the modding tools, and jump on IRC later today ;)
-Mishy
{Modding status: Project X}

Return to “Odin's Runeword Mod”