Help please.

Information and updates for the Odin's Runeword Mod by mishy23. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. The mod has been discontinued by the author

Moderator: mishy23

No votes

Total votes: 0

Bled4you

Help please.

Post by Bled4you » Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:43 pm

I just started using ORM and its pretty sweet. I'm pretty sure i have an old version though. I am using a mac so i downloaded the V 1.05 and put the data folder in my diablo 2 folder then patched it using MPQ tool. So where could i get a newer version? And is it Mac compatible?

Nevermind i got it now.
Last edited by Bled4you on Fri Apr 08, 2005 5:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mishy23
Retired staff
Arch-Angel

Re: Help please.

Post by mishy23 » Tue Apr 19, 2005 7:18 pm

Sorry for the no-reply, unfortunately Odin's runeword mod has ceased to be, all that are left are the unfinished versions you've seen.
I'm happy to hear the positive feedback, and only wish I had more time to have finished what I started, unfortunately things went horribly wrong at one point and much work was lost to the gremlins in the computer.
The main blow coming in the form of losing the runeword file itself and all its many-formed back-ups, and I did not have the will in me to re-do the 600+ runewords I had already done.

There is a little bright light at the end of the tunnel, i'm trying to gather some pieces of my mod that some how survived the destruction and plan on releasing a mini-mod with what is left, nothing really to get excited over though.

-mishy23
{Modding status: Project X}

DreamBreaker
Paladin

Post by DreamBreaker » Wed Apr 20, 2005 12:14 pm

:cry: That's a sad news...
I'm just a french fan..

Return to “Odin's Runeword Mod”