Rune Gambling in Zero.One is Haywire!

Information and teasers from the upcoming mod, Underkill. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Seaular

Seaular
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Rune Gambling in Zero.One is Haywire!

Post by Seaular » Fri Nov 05, 2004 9:50 pm

Ok, I tried a completely new method for gambling runes and socket runes in the Zero.One patch. I initially tested it out using a high level character and had no problems whatsoever. When I tried it again today with a much lower level character I was finding the most of the runes I was gambling were unable to be cubed! Not cool Zeus!

What's odd is that it doesn't appear to happen with socket runes, which is using the exact same gambling method.

If you're bold and have a lot of cash to blow, try it out and tell me what happens.

EDIT: I'm pretty sure I fixed this problem. :/
Last edited by Seaular on Fri Nov 05, 2004 10:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kunzen

Re: Rune Gambling in Zero.One is Haywire!

Post by kunzen » Sun Nov 07, 2004 5:21 pm

I gambled a Mystery Rune and it says that i have to transmute in cube. But nothing happens. Do i have to cube it with something??
My dad is stronger than yours...!!

Seaular
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Post by Seaular » Sun Nov 07, 2004 7:32 pm

[quote=kunzen";p="200596"]
I gambled a Mystery Rune and it says that i have to transmute in cube. But nothing happens. Do i have to cube it with something??
[/quote]
I'm sorry about this, but in the Zero.One patch gambling on runes at low levels often results in un-cubable mystery runes. :( You won't need to cube the runes with anything else.

I've fixed the problem that causes this but you'll have to wait until I put up a new update patch (within the next couple of days).

Again, I'm sorry that this is happening. :(

kunzen

Post by kunzen » Mon Nov 08, 2004 5:07 pm

Thats kewl.......

After all, it's still a beta, and might i say, an absolutely awesome one, so far!! :)
My dad is stronger than yours...!!

Return to “Underkill”