Map changes??

Information and teasers from the upcoming mod, Underkill. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Seaular

kunzen

Map changes??

Post by kunzen » Thu Nov 11, 2004 4:41 pm

Will there be any graphic changes in the acts?? I know many of the mods out there har altered quite a lot of areas, but the mod could use some sort of "eye-candy". (Not that there isn't any at this time, i might add!!)

I'm asking this 'cause about 2 years ago i had a poll on my hp regarding the best features in a mod, and map/area changes was the topscorer closely followed by adding more sets/uniques.

I might have overlooked the thred where you've revealed your plans for those things i've allready mentioned. If that is the case, just take me out the back and shoot me :oops:
My dad is stronger than yours...!!

Seaular
Retired staff
Champion of the Light

Re: Map changes??

Post by Seaular » Thu Nov 11, 2004 6:16 pm

One of the biggest areas that I'm working in right now is the Portal Keys and they're respective areas. As of patch Zero.Two there are still only 5 Portal Keys, but eventually there will be a whole bunch of Portal Keys dropping in each act, and not just for monster showdowns, but completely new levels all together.

Return to “Underkill”