Few things Ive had problems with.

Information and teasers from the upcoming mod, Underkill. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Seaular

No votes

Total votes: 0

YurikaiX

Few things Ive had problems with.

Post by YurikaiX » Fri Nov 26, 2004 5:36 am

Sorry Didnt know if you had a place for this or not so ima post it here sinc e im too short on time to check. The Paladin "Holy" lines not adding the damage to vengeance? Not sure but it doesnt display it. (8 lvls away from 30 Ill test it out if I get a chance) ..Everyone already knows about the necro probs...So ill go with Masteries. You have peirce which does what the original did correct.. but im not seeing the damage displayed for the new Masteries..or.. even doing more damage in the sorceresses cold damage or fire damage. Everything else seems to be already noted. >.> Knowing how long act 3 always was it may take long while before I respond again.

EDIT :: Found out I dont work till 12 tomorrow So I took some time to read, but even though Magic mastery was said to be working like synergies, but even synergies showed the added damage in the Status screen and im not seeing this at all. OPh and umm LLAMAS RULE!

Edit on Edit:: Downloaded files again and reinserted. Holy lines still not showing any bonuses to Vengeance, however Sorceress Masteries working again.
Last edited by YurikaiX on Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

YurikaiX

Post by YurikaiX » Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:39 am

Act 1-2 Sorceress- 25 I went through act 1 with no problem at all. Glacial spike held over quite well until I got frozen nova, but after that Ive been able to kill uniques in act 1 and 2 in 2 to 3 novas, and as everyone knows, it takes like less than a second to recast. May need to be tweaked down just a tad bit for the lower levels. Glacial spike seems adjusted right tho >.> damn mana drainer..specially with my aim lol. Ive sort of taken advantage of Frozen Nova for the moment to get through the annoying quests of act 2. Lovin the fire golem, doesnt do much damage but im pretty sure you intended it as mainly a meatsheild anyways.

Return to “Underkill”