[FEEDBACK] Suggestions?

Information and updates for the Pagan Heart mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here.

Moderators: Phrozen Heart, Pagan Rainfall

DreamBreaker
Paladin

Post by DreamBreaker » Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:27 am

I actually like the poison resist for is "infinite antidote" bug. Maybe just change it from an aura to a nova would make more sens, sinse it's just a "one shot" skill. Something that cure poisons, and give a temporary poison resist. With a high mana cost of course, and maybe some other "bad effetc", like stamina drain. More points in the skill increasing nova radius, poison resist value and duration.

For the RIP aura, I don't think it fits well for a necro. Well, it's maybe because I play a summon necro, but I actually lacks of corpse very often. When I need a RIP effect, I just use summon skeleton, or a redemption ankh.
Last edited by DreamBreaker on Thu Jul 14, 2005 9:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
I'm just a french fan..

Hraefn

Re: [FEEDBACK] Suggestions?

Post by Hraefn » Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:19 am

Regarding the Summon Necro, you and me both. As an aura it would only be RIP-ing when it was on, not constantly. Something to use on those "Hi I resurrect 75 times per second" type mobs. Gloom Beats, Myconid Shamans, cetra. If you don't want RIP'd corpses simply don't turn the skill on :)

A bit gaga that the masters of the dead have to go find a <censored> religious scripture to some god and hold on to it to control the rise of the dead. What kind of self respecting zombie wrangler needs some goody two sandals deity to manipulate the dead? We don't need no stinkin' frat boy in a toga and gold hat hanging out on top of a mountain to help us with that :n:

theonlymoose
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by theonlymoose » Fri Jul 15, 2005 3:35 am

You can find the occasional weapon with RIP. :) I have a war axe with that attribute. And believe me, RIP comes in very handy on Underdark lvl 1 against them nasty black hellshrooms.

Hellz Flesh

Post by Hellz Flesh » Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:37 am

Stackable potions plus Reagents?
I mean, haveing Plugy helps, but i've used up pages for just potions already at a level 23 paladin. 8-O Perhaps you could make it so they stack in 5's.. man, even 2s or 3s would be nice, or, perhaps a Reagent sack that can be used in the cube to combine multiable reagents to one little sack then when used in the cube again, it emptys?

Familar uses?
I have 5 pages full of Familars.. I know there basicly a charm but perhaps you could use them for other things? Like, cube recipes, or unlocking something? Maybe combineing them to make one better Familar.. unless thats already out there, then just ignore this one. :)

Various new 'shield items'
Well i've noticed there are a lot of shield items, "War horn.. etc.." maybe a way to combine them like the Familars? and make one super War Horn!? 8-O That would.. be.. easyer on my pages yet again. :twisted:

More enemies at Andy's lair?
Well, i've noticed Andy's lair is slightly.. 'Minon free" Sure theres two enhanced monster groups, not counting those cow type dudes, but how about some of those funky shrooms? like in Vanilla D2 shamans? :)

More rooms at Arcane Santuary?
Well, i've noticed a lot of the places of the previous Vanilla D2's Arcane thinger have.. 'poofed' :( I miss the ol' mazes and such. Perhaps adding a few more rooms.. er.. sections? or a couple more golden chests? :D

Arrows arrows arrows..
Well i always find, "Arrows of Cold" or "Arrows of Explodeing" there worth nothing, but perhaps like the familar and shield thinger idea they could be combined to make new arrows?.. forgive me if this already exists.

Well.. those are my ideas at the moment.. there just ideas, and based on the fact i'm fairly new to this mod, some may be in there without me knowing. 8-O sorry if they are. :mrgreen:

Ulthrion
Paladin

Post by Ulthrion » Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:58 am

[quote=Hellz Flesh";p="235583"]Stackable potions plus Reagents?
I mean, haveing Plugy helps, but i've used up pages for just potions already at a level 23 paladin. 8-O Perhaps you could make it so they stack in 5's.. man, even 2s or 3s would be nice, or, perhaps a Reagent sack that can be used in the cube to combine multiable reagents to one little sack then when used in the cube again, it emptys?[/quote]

I don't see this happening very fast. I just keep 1 page for all my potions, which is more than enough. Heath and mana potions are bought when I need them, and adventurer brews and skill potions are used when I find them anyway. Most reagents will be used on my items anyway, the stamina reagents I throw away, and the rest I keep on 3 or 4 pages.

[quote=Hellz Flesh";p="235583"]Familar uses?
I have 5 pages full of Familars.. I know there basicly a charm but perhaps you could use them for other things? Like, cube recipes, or unlocking something? Maybe combineing them to make one better Familar.. unless thats already out there, then just ignore this one. :) [/quote]

Familiars just use the same ability pool as large charms with the added effects of light radius and mana increase. There are 2 unique ones though. For the rest, I also just sell them (they give big money) if I don't need them.

[quote=Hellz Flesh";p="235583"]Various new 'shield items'
Well i've noticed there are a lot of shield items, "War horn.. etc.." maybe a way to combine them like the Familars? and make one super War Horn!? 8-O That would.. be.. easyer on my pages yet again. :twisted: [/quote]

Have you tried tri-cubing? 3 warhorns of the same level cube to one better warhorn. Same for Urns, Ankhs etc. Highest level is Ancient I believe.

[quote=Hellz Flesh";p="235583"]More enemies at Andy's lair?
Well, i've noticed Andy's lair is slightly.. 'Minon free" Sure theres two enhanced monster groups, not counting those cow type dudes, but how about some of those funky shrooms? like in Vanilla D2 shamans? :)[/quote]

Andariel has at least 4 or 5 minion packs running around that area here. Maybe in normal it's a little less though, I don't know.

[quote=Hellz Flesh";p="235583"]More rooms at Arcane Santuary?
Well, i've noticed a lot of the places of the previous Vanilla D2's Arcane thinger have.. 'poofed' :( I miss the ol' mazes and such. Perhaps adding a few more rooms.. er.. sections? or a couple more golden chests? :D[/quote]

I like it as it is personally. For a more maze-like effect, go to the underdark (but be wary, the enemies are not easy to say the least).

[quote=Hellz Flesh";p="235583"]Arrows arrows arrows..
Well i always find, "Arrows of Cold" or "Arrows of Explodeing" there worth nothing, but perhaps like the familar and shield thinger idea they could be combined to make new arrows?.. forgive me if this already exists.[/quote]

I have no idea whether they can be cubed or not.

Farseer Ulthrion

Hellz Flesh

Post by Hellz Flesh » Wed Jul 27, 2005 3:46 pm

Oh alright. Thanks.
[Newbish Level drops to 19]

gwolf

Post by gwolf » Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:10 am

gwolf here,just let u know u did a fantastic job on this mod.it is nice to have a d&d flavor to d2,i have jus have one question,i updated the mod to the newest update,and i am having a little problem,when i go into my inv and look at differ items ie potion of healing it say ith,i did not have this problem before i used the newest patch,what do i have to fix this problem.

thanks gwolf

Aurelianus

Post by Aurelianus » Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:58 am

Diablo 2 Patch 1.11 is ready soon. Pagan Heart mod should optimize to this last one.

Heeya Frozen Heart do you agree with me? ;)

theonlymoose
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by theonlymoose » Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:01 pm

As it stands right now Phrozen is still taking a modding break (aka D2 modding burnout recovery). We will just have to wait and see if and when he decides to comeback to the Land Of Mods.

Return to “Pagan Heart”