PlugY Error, very unsure of what to do :/

Discuss applications of D2Mod (v1.10), NefEx (v1.11+), and PlugY, and post suggestions for future plugins.

Moderators: Nefarius, Yohann, SVR

Haplo

PlugY Error, very unsure of what to do :/

Post by Haplo » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:03 pm

I've reinstalled it many times, I have patched and repatched the .dll, but this error keeps coming up when i try to get into game with my character:

Don't find buttons Images file: UnassignStatsBtns.dc6

Can someone please help me! :(

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Post by Necrolis » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:26 pm

You need to copy the plugy folder and its contents to where plugy is installed or being run out of
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Post by Necrolis » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:27 pm

You need to copy the plugy folder and its contents to where plugy is installed or being run out of
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer

Haplo

Post by Haplo » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:52 am

[quote=Necrolis";p="419873"]You need to copy the plugy folder and its contents to where plugy is installed or being run out of[/quote]
That's the thing, it IS in there.
I put all the contents of all the folders, along with the main folder and the folder inside of the first (and all it's contents) into the folder it's running out of.

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Post by Necrolis » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:39 am

[quote=Haplo";p="419886"][quote=Necrolis";p="419873"]You need to copy the plugy folder and its contents to where plugy is installed or being run out of[/quote]
I put all the contents of all the folders, along with the main folder and the folder inside of the first (and all it's contents) into the folder it's running out of.[/quote]plugy has only 1 folder, with no sub folders, so I dunno what these extra folders are that you are refering to. to give you an idea, it should be like this:
C:\Diablo II\Mods\MedainXL\PlugY
and in PlugY there is:
+ EmptyPage.dc6
+ SharedGoldBtns.dc6
+ StashBtns.dc6
+ StatsBackground.dc6
+ statsinterface.txt
+ TradeStash.dc6
+ UnassignSkillsBtns.dc6
+ UnassignStatsBtns.dc6

with the shorcut to the mod set to start in:
C:\Diablo II\Mods\MedainXL

if your not starting in the mod folder, you need to have the plugy folder in your d2 dir

Haplo

Post by Haplo » Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:42 am

[quote=Necrolis";p="419896"][quote=Haplo";p="419886"][quote=Necrolis";p="419873"]You need to copy the plugy folder and its contents to where plugy is installed or being run out of[/quote]
I put all the contents of all the folders, along with the main folder and the folder inside of the first (and all it's contents) into the folder it's running out of.[/quote]plugy has only 1 folder, with no sub folders, so I dunno what these extra folders are that you are refering to. to give you an idea, it should be like this:
C:\Diablo II\Mods\MedainXL\PlugY
and in PlugY there is:
+ EmptyPage.dc6
+ SharedGoldBtns.dc6
+ StashBtns.dc6
+ StatsBackground.dc6
+ statsinterface.txt
+ TradeStash.dc6
+ UnassignSkillsBtns.dc6
+ UnassignStatsBtns.dc6

with the shorcut to the mod set to start in:
C:\Diablo II\Mods\MedainXL

if your not starting in the mod folder, you need to have the plugy folder in your d2 dir[/quote]

Well, a problem with that is that all of my saved games seem to go into my main folder, regardless of where i set the save to go to (in the .ini file), so it only loads things from my main folder (d2CloD). And I have tried to do that but it only seems to do the same thing over and over again :/ (the stupid error)
I'm going to try to reinstall d2 and do it (however the blizzard account thing is being gay and for some reason can't validate my connection.. whatever)

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Post by Necrolis » Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:29 am

did you set ActiveSavePathChange=1 right?

Return to “PlugY|NefEx|D2Mod”