PlugY Stash Suggestion

Discuss applications of D2Mod (v1.10), NefEx (v1.11+), and PlugY, and post suggestions for future plugins.

Moderators: Nefarius, Yohann, SVR

Matrim

PlugY Stash Suggestion

Post by Matrim » Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:21 am

Hello there,

I really love the shared stash in PlugY, but it occured to me the other day that there's one thing that keeps bugging me. I like to keep similar items (uniques/sets/runes/...) on a page of their own. But when I do, I tend to run out of space eventually, and when that happens the pages that come after the current one are usually already taken. So what happens is that, for example, I end up with set items on pages 5, 11 and 14.

Now it would be great if there were two additional buttons to move a certain page of the shared stash backwards and forwards, so that I could, for instance, rearrange my shared stash to have set items on pages 5, 6 and 7.

I know this might seem like a petty little thing, but it sure would help to keep things organized - I just love to collect LOTS of stuff. :D Also, making two pages of the stash switch postions shouldn't be too hard to code, right? :?

Anyways, would be great if this suggestion could be considered. :) Oh and I hope I've posted this in the right spot. ;)

kambala
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Crusader
Russia

Re: PlugY Stash Suggestion

Post by kambala » Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:35 pm

have you ever thought to keep similar items once per 10 or 100 pages? e.g. uniques 1-99, sets 100-199, etc. There's a button that goes by 10 pages by default and with shift pressed - by 100 pages.
cross-platform tools: K.A.M.B.A.L.A.: Kinetic Artificial Machine Built for Assassination and Logical Analysis

Matrim

Post by Matrim » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:19 am

Yeah, you do have a point there. Unfortunately, I hadn't thought of that before I got my stash into such a messy state. :oops: And now, I don't quite feel like re-sorting roughly 30 pages by hand. :D

ms-trex

Post by ms-trex » Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:45 am

Good idea!

EmaStergam

Post by EmaStergam » Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:05 am

Here last replay i got for plugy sugestion

"Thanks for using PlugY.
But, I will reply the same thing than other request.
I won't add any new feature in PlugY.
Sorry."

Sent: Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:39 am

so don't give hope fool you :P

Return to “PlugY|NefEx|D2Mod”