Halt, line 340

Discuss applications of D2Mod (v1.10), NefEx (v1.11+), and PlugY, and post suggestions for future plugins.

Moderators: Nefarius, Yohann, SVR

Aught
Champion of the Light
Russia

Halt, line 340

Post by Aught » Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:49 pm

sup :twisted:

Now i buried my hands in KillCounter plugin and got new error :mrgreen:
I just tried to gain new message when killing X monsters f.e. Actually this works, i get a reward if it's without message. But if i try to use plugin for printing a message gaining reward i got error - Halt, line 340, Location: D2Lang/Unicode/STRSUP.CPP
No matter what i put in my string in tbl file, i always get this.
So does anybody know what is it? I found that it linked with %s and %d by some way, but i don't use it in my string.

EDIT: I found that the error appears when my line in tbl file more than ~40 characters and I use $P and $V and options.
Not so bad, hehe, Will try to mess without this.

EDIT2: Fixed this after some testing. The problem was in "%" I put in my line. Without this all works fine.
So if you want to show message like "+1% Cold Resistance" just use "+1 percent Cold Resistance".
That's all, thank you for your attention! :mrgreen:

JDS
Paladin

Re: Halt, line 340

Post by JDS » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:53 pm

Have you tried %% ?

Aught
Champion of the Light
Russia

Post by Aught » Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:11 pm

The %s and %d works itself without error, problem was in another % i put in my line writing "1% fire res". Didn't try it like %% though because i don't need it like 1%% in game :D

JDS
Paladin

Post by JDS » Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:55 pm

"Have you tried xyz?" is a polite way to say "try xyz and tell me what happens".

Return to “PlugY|NefEx|D2Mod”