Plugy and .ini editing

Discuss applications of D2Mod (v1.10), NefEx (v1.11+), and PlugY, and post suggestions for future plugins.

Moderators: Nefarius, Yohann, SVR

JerginsSoft

Plugy and .ini editing

Post by JerginsSoft » Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:18 pm

Hey everyone!

Started playing D2 again, and I have been using plugy and d2se, and mostly, it's been awesome.

I tried using some parameters in the .ini of plugy to experiment with the features offered, and can't get one to work.

I've enabled the shared stash, and big stash, also with skills per level, which I successfully changed to 3. All of these worked fine, but, when I also wanted to change the stats per level to 10, it never works. The field in the menu with the unused points is in red, and always only gives me 5.

Is there something else I need to change? I changed the activeskill parameter to 1, just like the Stat parameter and set it to 3, which works perfectly, but can't quite get the stats thing working.

Also, when using d2se, where does the .ini go? I just ended up copying it and pasting it in every folder in my D2 directory, just to be sure I had all my bases covered! :D

Thanks for looking, guys, I really appreciate any help...

And I did search, so if I missed any threads addressing this, I apologize. I'll look again!

Aught
Champion of the Light
Russia

Re: Plugy and .ini editing

Post by Aught » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:34 pm

1. CharStats.txt, column StatPerLevel
2. Plugy ini goes into your mod folder afaik

JerginsSoft

Post by JerginsSoft » Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:41 pm

Roger that... I'll do that then, thanks! Just wanted a way to do it real quick and it just seemed odd that everything else worked, but not that.

Fackle
United States of America

Post by Fackle » Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:08 am

Aught wrote:
Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:34 pm
1. CharStats.txt, column StatPerLevel
2. Plugy ini goes into your mod folder afaik
Im sorry but im lost when you say CharStats.txt, do you mean make a txt file and put it in there or is the file already in the program?

HarvestWombs
Senior Moderator
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by HarvestWombs » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:45 am

Fackle wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:08 am
Im sorry but im lost when you say CharStats.txt, do you mean make a txt file and put it in there or is the file already in the program?
Charstats.txt is part of the game files, you should look into the basics of modding if this is something you wish to achieve.
Official Phrozen Keep Discord
Common Modding tools: link
My Resource Packs: link

Fackle
United States of America

Post by Fackle » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:29 am

i asked because i couldnt find it in any of my files, dont have to be dicks about it

jessedazebra
Paladin
Zimbabwe

Post by jessedazebra » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:36 pm

Fackle wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:29 am
i asked because i couldnt find it in any of my files, dont have to be dicks about it
There is a beginner's guide in this site which contains a lot of basic information that'll help you. I suggest you to read it and use search on the site, it helps as well. And there's no need to call someone a dick.

Return to “PlugY|NefEx|D2Mod”