/dlm does not work, everything else does, solution?

Discuss applications of D2Mod (v1.10), NefEx (v1.11+), and PlugY, and post suggestions for future plugins.

Moderators: Nefarius, Yohann, SVR

Mitakuye
United States of America

/dlm does not work, everything else does, solution?

Post by Mitakuye » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:36 pm

Hello everyone, just needing a little help here.

Only the command to toggle display of the mana and life points do not work. All of the other commands work (as far as I have tested unless I missed something).

This is a very small thing to me since everything else of Plugy works, but just wondering if there is something I could do to get the /dlm or /dl or /dm commands to work.

What can I do to get the /dlm or /dl or /dm to work?

---------

For more info :

I am using the Cactus Version Manager to run D2 1.13d so I can use the latest Plugy version 11.02.

I simply unzipped the plugy contents directly into the d2 game folder rather than using the plugy installer. Then, I use Cactus to choose the game version I want. This allows me to use the same D2 installation for 1.13d (so i can use Plugy in SinglePlayer) and 1.14d (so i can play on battle.net for multiplayer).

All of the Plugy features work, that is new character stat windows, reset skill tree/attr, run multiple instances, etc.

Mitakuye
United States of America

Re: /dlm does not work, everything else does, solution?

Post by Mitakuye » Sun Nov 24, 2019 10:59 pm

I forgot, there is one other Plugy feature that does not work, that is the "put gold" button in the stash. The button removes the gold from my personal inventory, but the gold never actually deposits into the stash. Although, I can use the "take gold" button to remove that same gold from the stash to return the gold to my personal inventory.

Return to “PlugY|NefEx|D2Mod”