Transferring save stash

Discuss applications of D2Mod (v1.10), NefEx (v1.11+), and PlugY, and post suggestions for future plugins.

Moderators: Nefarius, Yohann, SVR

Skullcaptain
Malaysia

Transferring save stash

Post by Skullcaptain » Sat Apr 17, 2021 4:05 pm

Hi guys, was wondering will this work if I backup my plugy _LOD_SharedStashSave on my laptop onto my google drive, and then download it onto my desktop, will I able to access my stash?

ChaosMarc
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Champion of the Light
Germany

Re: Transferring save stash

Post by ChaosMarc » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:29 pm

yes ;) but you could have just tried it yourself ;)

Elchin
Azerbaijan

Post by Elchin » Sat May 08, 2021 7:53 am

Hello to you all noble knights of the light. I need your assistance. It seems that my character files are hiding somewhere. Due to error, I have lost my cold sorceress with godly gear on her and merc. Please help me to locate where the character files are. My save folder is empty. I have searched in windows but was not able to find it. Maybe I am searching the wrong way or with the wrong name. I have even created a new character and searched in windows as datemodified.

I would be most grateful for your input.

Texalic
Paladin

Post by Texalic » Sat May 08, 2021 5:46 pm

You should have maybe start a new topic....doesn't seem to be plugy related.

Anyway, it sounds to me that you are maybe on 1.14 version.

Possible locations besides diablo 2 directory are:
My documents/games/diablo 2, sth like this, just check my documents and its folders.
C/users/your user name/you can check all three folders but I think it could be in local or in roaming folder.

Also, you can check registry, from what I remember there is a registry key which will say about save path.

Elchin
Azerbaijan

Post by Elchin » Wed May 12, 2021 1:57 pm

Texalic, thank you for your input. I have checked all these folders. Still can`t find it. Will start a new topic anyways.

Return to “PlugY|NefEx|D2Mod”