Save games don't save maps with CCM5

Information and updates the Cheater's Choice mod series. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here.

Moderator: Volf

gntlben

Save games don't save maps with CCM5

Post by gntlben » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:04 pm

Hi there. I just started running this excellent mob but I noticed the unlike the unmodded Diablo II LOD. When running CCM5, after I save and quit it doesn't save my progress through the game. It's like starting a new game every time I load. Am I doing something wrong? I used the self installer. Somebody please help me out. It's driving me crazy!

Myhrginoc
Retired Admin
Cherub
United States of America

Hand-picked

Re: Save games don't save maps with CCM5

Post by Myhrginoc » Sun Oct 23, 2005 4:35 pm

That isn't a bug, it's a feature! We have discovered how to reset the maps with every session, and some modmakers like that.
Do the right thing. It will gratify some people and astonish the rest.
~ Mark Twain
Run Diablo II in any version for mods: tutorial
The Terms of Service!! Know them, abide by them, and enjoy the forums at peace.
The Beginner's Guide v1.4: (MS Word | PDF) || Mod Running Scripts || TFW: Awakening

gntlben

Re: Save games don't save maps with CCM5

Post by gntlben » Sun Oct 23, 2005 5:03 pm

Is there a way to disable it when playing single player? Maybe I'm just wierd but it takes away my sense of accomplishment. Plus it gets really old having to hack all the way through the same thing over and over again. Don't get me wrong. I love this mod. I just wish I could disable that particular feature. Thanks!

Return to “Cheater's Choice Series”