Tcp/ip & Hamachi thread

Information and updates for mods created by Brother Laz. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Joel

No votes

Total votes: 0

Brother Laz
Forum Legend
Dominion

Hand-picked

Tcp/ip & Hamachi thread

Post by Brother Laz » Sun Jul 16, 2006 7:17 pm

- If you want to play with others, either ask around on the chat channel or post a game announcement in this thread. Please specifiy the version number (Median 2008 1.42 C, 1.43, 1.44, 1.45 or 1.46 B), otherwise it is useless.

- Or see below for Hamachi (tcp/ip network) servers.

[04.jan.2007 UPDATE]

Looks like Hamachi is the way to go. See the tail end of this thread for the most recent (and therefore the most active) Hamachi servers.

Notice to idiots on the chat channel
Not all of us are watching the channel like a hawk day and night waiting for people to join. Those of us actually in a game are... you know... playing the game. If you join, scream 'ANY1 PLAY THIS MOD' and quit ten seconds later, we will laugh at you. Try lurking for a couple of hours and waiting for the next guy with the same question to join.
Last edited by Brother Laz on Wed Feb 14, 2007 9:04 am, edited 10 times in total.
19.may.2007 | Adun Tori Laz.
Median XL released!
Flesyht sa ruobhgien yht etah.

y dont u play the game the way its supposta be played? -SlothNathan

Zenan

If anyone wants to play.

Post by Zenan » Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:08 pm

Well, if anyone wants to play with me, I will have a Hamachi server up! I am playing Median 2k7 Version 1.23B. So if anyone wants to play just go ahead and join.

Serer Name : Median2k7
Pass: Laz

Eatcar[et

Re: Post your tcp/ip game announcements here!

Post by Eatcar[et » Mon Jul 31, 2006 2:04 pm

Nice, Zenan.

If you need Hamachi get it here: http://www.hamachi.cc

Zenan

Post by Zenan » Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:07 am

Yeah, do you want to play? Just PM me or reply, tell me what version of Median you have, and what version of D2 you have, or if you have pluggy or not (Not sure if that would effect the ability to join the game).

ntemanx

Post by ntemanx » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:12 pm

i'm lookin for someone to play with i got 2007 version 1.23b i think and for diablo i think it's 1.11 or something but i don't see any upgrades for it :( . i don't have plugY. i'll see if your server is online i'll also host mine it's going to be called tristram the pass is tristram.

ntemanx

Post by ntemanx » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:17 pm

ntemanx";p="283493" wrote:i'm lookin for someone to play with i got 2007 version 1.23b i think and for diablo i think it's 1.11 or something but i don't see any upgrades for it :( . i don't have plugY. i'll see if your server is online i'll also host mine it's going to be called tristram the pass is tristram.
sorry for the double post forgot to add something. my ip adress is 192.168.0.102 if you wanna just go into tc/ip game slection then go jooin you can just enter that in.

probowl278

Post by probowl278 » Fri Aug 11, 2006 4:53 pm

Your IP address is 192.168.0.102? Mine is too.

On a serious note, that IP is your network address, go to http://www.whatsmyip.org/ to find out your real IP address.

Ludirf

Post by Ludirf » Fri Aug 11, 2006 7:17 pm

Man I need someone to play with but i cant host :cry:

Median 2007 v1.23B

Message me If u wanna start a game with me :)

Zenan

Post by Zenan » Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:42 am

You should get Hamachi, Its quick and easy to setup and I play on it all the time. Me and a friend of mine are going to play Median later on today if you wanna join us. What level is your char? well, hope you can play with us. :D

The site to download Hamachi is http://www.hamachi.cc and when you get it installed, click to join and my group is called Median2k7 and the password is Laz. See ya around.

On a side note, Does anyone play a hardcore character on Median? If you do, I give you props lol. Paroxysm and I died like 10 times trying to kill the Summoner. Good times. lol...I LOVE this mod! :D
Last edited by Zenan on Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ludirf

Post by Ludirf » Sat Aug 12, 2006 1:12 pm

Hmmm so i have to get hamachi... ok then ill get it later because i have to do something untill like 6:00 5-GM. :P if your still on then. Great!

ntemanx

Post by ntemanx » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:29 am

:x my hamachi won't work anymore when i run it it says that blah version was detected they ask me if i want to update i say no and nothing happens i say yes the upload is done and nothing happens i run it agiain and it asks me if i want the upgrade again? arg!

Zenan

Post by Zenan » Wed Aug 16, 2006 12:49 am

my hamachi won't work anymore when i run it it says that blah version was detected they ask me if i want to update i say no and nothing happens i say yes the upload is done and nothing happens i run it agiain and it asks me if i want the upgrade again? arg!
Try to uninstall it, go back to the Hamachi site, download the latest version and reinstall it. I don't know if that will work, but I'm just trying to help out. ;)

ntemanx

Post by ntemanx » Wed Aug 16, 2006 3:36 am

already did that but it only give me 2 options for version downloads and i've chosen the higher one both times

XxAssassinZxX

Post by XxAssassinZxX » Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:30 pm

hey... i just got hamachi and im confused... theres not many people online and is it a program so we can see each others ip and we play on a tcp/ip game on d2 ?

edit: I just pressed "browsed" to someone .... and we could look up his stuff.... how can we prevent people from doing that?
Last edited by XxAssassinZxX on Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zenan

Post by Zenan » Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:37 am

hey... i just got hamachi and im confused... theres not many people online and is it a program so we can see each others ip and we play on a tcp/ip game on d2 ?

edit: I just pressed "browsed" to someone .... and we could look up his stuff.... how can we prevent people from doing that?
Hello XxAssassinZxX, Thanks for joining the Hamachi server, and being a part of the Median community. I have been very busy as of late, and some of the main players on there are currently on vacation, so I apologize for no one being on for you to play with. Yes Hamachi enables you to play D2 with other people via TCP/IP. It gives you a virtual Network IP when you log on to Hamachi, so you can join/host games without the annoyance of Firewalls etc. As far as I know, Hamachi is very secure, because it is not actually using your Computer IP, it will view their Hamachi IP (For Example, Mine is 5.55.234.214) and lets say I hosted a D2 game, you would connect to it by putting in my Hamachi IP...so I wouldn't worry too much about it. Anyways, I'll be on a little more now if you want to play with me.

EDIT: I'm sorry you couldn't get Hamachi to work, ntemanx, I would try and contact Hamachi, I'm sure they could resolve your problem to an extent beyond my abilities. I do hope you eventually get it to work.

P.S. We will miss you for the next month, Laz. Keep motivated, and we hope to see you back on here soon. :D
Last edited by Zenan on Sun Aug 20, 2006 2:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

cC.Tempest

Post by cC.Tempest » Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:01 pm

Does anyone play without Hamachi?
Hamachi is currently available for Windows 2000, XP and 2003.
I happen to be running 98...

Frogzor

Post by Frogzor » Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:01 pm

i play without Hamachi , but for playing , i make with my GameStarter (His name) Char , and then i call my friend to enter my TCP/IP Game and anyway my game is almost Always Up
Last edited by Frogzor on Mon Aug 21, 2006 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XxAssassinZxX

Post by XxAssassinZxX » Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:32 pm

hmmm.... why no one is connected to hamachi or something .... im so bored playing alone in single player ......

Antipaladin

Post by Antipaladin » Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:30 pm

most i play hamochi? who wants tcp ip let me know by a pm,i wont risk living my ip here:P

midoru
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Crusader

Post by midoru » Wed Aug 23, 2006 5:58 pm

Hi!

In the next hours i am up for a session. Lvl 25 nec / act 3. Just post here and
i'll pm you or meet in channel.

Zenan

Post by Zenan » Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:13 am

I am totally open tonight if anyone wants to play. I have Hamachi running so just message me on there or if you wanna play without Hamachi thats fine just PM me or reply back and let me know.

EDIT: Oh yeah and I'm also giving away this bow, if you want it, then just PM me or get on Hamachi and we can get together

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m78/ ... hot004.jpg

EDIT2: Well, I am going to bed tonight, so I will be on tomorrow. Still feel free to message me while I'm away on Hamachi or PM me anytime you want. Talk to you guys later. :D
Last edited by Zenan on Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

Zenan

Post by Zenan » Fri Aug 25, 2006 4:56 pm

I will be free for the next few hours if anyone wants to play, just let me know, and I still have that bow if anyone wants it. Well just PM me or get on Hamachi and message me, thanks. :cool:

Danz

Post by Danz » Sat Aug 26, 2006 9:22 pm

Im new to the median series but im lovin it, why dont we just use a channel on b net and call it median or something?? I'm gonna be playing on open for the nxt few hours in a game called median2007 no pass

Zenan

Post by Zenan » Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:46 am

Open Bnet would work for some of us, however those with 1.10 it wouldn't work so well for....(Doesn't matter for me cause I can switch between but just speaking on behalf of the 1.10 people)
Last edited by Zenan on Sun Aug 27, 2006 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

DemonTheLegend
Banned
Warrior

Post by DemonTheLegend » Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:33 pm

Anyone else playing on hamachi thats knows another good place to go to? median2k7 is always full :(.

If ya wanna play wit meh just holler at me.

Return to “Mods By Laz”