1.57 release?

Information and updates for mods created by Brother Laz. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Joel

k'

1.57 release?

Post by k' » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:27 am

I intend to spend my hobby time in buildin a melee sorc and to take my time with it, i read that laz add some new skills for sorc(electrobank?), my question is to know aproximativly the release date of 1.57 cuz i don't want waste my time in some builds if most skills are strongly change. By the way thanx for all the job you make laz.

oneillz808
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by oneillz808 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:34 am

well then dont make that build if you dont want to waste your time. the last deadline he made was like, weeks after.

make another build.

k'

Re: 1.57 release?

Post by k' » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:37 am

The point is i want to make this build, by the way i didn't knew you work with laz on median?

oneillz808
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by oneillz808 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:38 am

well then make the build if you wanna make it. i suggested that you didnt because you SAID that you didnt want to waste your time.

oh by the way, i dont work with brother laz on median.

k'

Post by k' » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:40 am

Irony?

oneillz808
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by oneillz808 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:42 am

wheres the irony. i dont see it.

if youre talking about the deadline, its because he tells us here on the forum, and i was here during that time.

oh but wait, you obviously didnt know that so THATS why it must be irony.

k'

Post by k' » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:44 am

Nevermind my request was for laz not for you to be honest, if i have no response of him , i'll take the bet and try this fun lookin melee sorc. :mrgreen:

oneillz808
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by oneillz808 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:46 am

thats good for you! i recommend searching for the warmage sets once you can farm the ubers in destruction. i think they have the retaliate oskill.

k'

Post by k' » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:48 am

Which skills you suggest before gettin bladestorm? I intend to use coldblood but it won't be enough.

oneillz808
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by oneillz808 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:52 am

yeah coldblood would not be enough. its very good for freezing and for using up corpses though.

i suggest vortex as that skill does not have synergies except energy of course and its just the best lightning skill that there ever was. flamestrike for those stationary [although vortex is good too when you have experience with it, just that flamestrike is REALLY accurate and stuff]

mage armor is a max of course, but dont rely on it that your sorceress will become a supertank. so i guess max mana sweep and also max hex [because of its physical synergy] but mana sweep will be last as you will not be doing any physical damage at all unless you are using normal attack.

pza
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by pza » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:53 am

cataclysm, for example. play her as if she was a normal elemental sorc. you'll be probably needing an elemental skill anyways. a very good option is also vortex. my favourite, to tell the truth. if you're planning to use warmage's helmet, you could also max meteor shower, 'cause it's a nice skill and at the same time you'll be maxing the synergy to flamestrike which you'll be casting when killing enemies with that helmet.
[align=center] oh man - median2008 is awesome... thanks laz and his helpers...

[color=F0E68C]The New Area of Median![/color]

[color=bb5500]The ultimate [/color][color=ee2200]BLOODWITCH[/color] [color=bb5500]Guide[/color]

[color=000000]i, myself, have to admit: i have QQed until annoying laz. i'm a [/color][color=aa0000]sinner.[/color]
[/align]

k'

Post by k' » Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:55 am

Hum ty nice advices, for weapon i intended to gamble the unik crystal sword, is there better on runewords?

oneillz808
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by oneillz808 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:01 am

oh DEFINITELY.

my personal favorite; victory. but you wont have that until in the high levels...

let me go check the website...

tir el - all weapons, use it for titan strike
el ort - all weapons, use it for its life leech and bloodlust
thul ith ith - its got fire and cold spell damage, stun attack, and bloodstar
shael sol - timestrike and life leech
shael pul pul - early retaliate skill
pul mal amn - ONE HUNDRED PERCENT chance for pain spirit
amn vex ist - for its vanquish, but its ELEMENTAL damage to vanquish

http://modsbylaz.planetdiablo.gamespy.c ... words.html
http://modsbylaz.planetdiablo.gamespy.com/uniques.html

k'

Post by k' » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:04 am

Ty :mrgreen:

oneillz808
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by oneillz808 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:08 am

your welcome ^.^

that was just a small taste, but im sure youd find your own.

for leveling up, i suggest things that add to spell damage since youll be using spells a lot. have a stave on switch for its super fast cast rating.

get gear that has a HIGH chance of CTC. dont even THINK about using items with low or useless cts. by useless i mean things like cold fear or summons on striking.

i have no clue why our brother even PUT that in when it doesnt even work.

k'

Post by k' » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:12 am

Cuz laz is median's ubergod?Cuz laz got the last soulstone form baal? :mrgreen:

oneillz808
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by oneillz808 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:15 am

lol.

i think laz is an atheist, but i wouldnt want to go in that direction. i believe that he is the ubergod. and laz definitely got that last soulstone from baal. otherwise, there wouldnt be as many bugs and flaws thats so apparent in this mod.

k'

Post by k' » Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:16 am

Rofl 8-O

PopizzdioJazz
Champion of the Light

Post by PopizzdioJazz » Fri Nov 30, 2007 12:59 pm

here's an idea for melee sorc but it costs much in terms of equipment.

1. you'll need some stuff from sorc melee set, you'll need enough to cast bloodlust on kill and to have retaliate.
2. there's a shield runeword that has frozen soul ctc on striking, i think.
3. max all synergies for frozen soul, ie. max cold blood, 20 points in frozen crown.
4. get yourself that sacred unique sorc armour that has unholy armour oskill
5. max mana sweep for hex synergy

except for the damn expensive equipment, the good thing is you don't have to invest in mana :D
:(

anyways, now you have yourself a MELEE sorc with lots of physical dmg and only thing you have to cast is hex (eventually slow spell, if you take it)

i'm gonna try this one when i get all the stuff i need (and then i'll probably report that it's no good. but till then, enjoy) ;)
i think, there for i don't know for sure...

Brother Laz
Forum Legend
Dominion

Hand-picked

Post by Brother Laz » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:01 pm

[quote=k'";p="369028"]Nevermind my request was for laz not for you to be honest[/quote]

As everyone working with software (except Flagship) knows, you can't set a deadline on bugfixes. And missing an arbitrary deadline makes other people angry.

It is very close to release, and I'm in the process of fixing bugs at the moment, but because of feature creep due to player demands (the Useless-Build-Of-The-Month™ bash threads), it may take a few days longer.

[quote=oneillz808";p="369039"]i think laz is an atheist, but i wouldnt want to go in that direction.[/quote]

Don't worry, I'll go to hell, but if I understand God's message correctly, so will you.

[quote=oneillz808";p="369039"]otherwise, there wouldnt be as many bugs and flaws thats so apparent in this mod.[/quote]

As the saying goes, 'de beste stuurlui staan aan wal' (the best chief mates can be found on land'). That and half of the important bugs are Blizzard's fault.
19.may.2007 | Adun Tori Laz.
Median XL released!
Flesyht sa ruobhgien yht etah.

y dont u play the game the way its supposta be played? -SlothNathan

oneillz808
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by oneillz808 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:10 pm

poppy, that runeword is a shield runeword truth, nef el. i remember you said that in another thread, you should really remember what it is xD ^.^

im thinking that you should wear on-struck items now, since the sorceress is just a walking TANK [literally.] ya noe.

[quote=Brother Laz";p="369051"]As everyone working with software (except Flagship) knows, you can't set a deadline on bugfixes. And missing an arbitrary deadline makes other people angry.

It is very close to release, and I'm in the process of fixing bugs at the moment, but because of feature creep due to player demands (the Useless-Build-Of-The-Month™ bash threads), it may take a few days longer.[/quote]

well who the HECK brought up these threads about these dumb builds ANYWAY. geez, this is not project runway where you can 'make it work' keep those builds private and out of the publics eye because it is a complete failure. we WANT laz to patch and UPDATE the mod, not delay it for some failure builds.

[quote=Brother Laz";p="369051"][quote=oneillz808";p="369039"]i think laz is an atheist, but i wouldnt want to go in that direction.[/quote]

Don't worry, I'll go to hell, but if I understand God's message correctly, so will you.[/quote]

darn, i probably shouldve mentioned that i was an atheist [or what was that other thing that believes in something, but isnt an atheist].
because im SO scared of karma and higher beings.

[quote=Brother Laz";p="369051"][quote=oneillz808";p="369039"]otherwise, there wouldnt be as many bugs and flaws thats so apparent in this mod.[/quote]

As the saying goes, 'de beste stuurlui staan aan wal' (the best chief mates can be found on land'). That and half of the important bugs are Blizzard's fault.[/quote]

half... humph.... :P

k'

Post by k' » Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:58 pm

The melee sorc is 1 of the most fascinatin builds out there.It reminds me bard of hellfire :)Thanx for all advices .

Skeleon
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by Skeleon » Fri Nov 30, 2007 4:44 pm

or what was that other thing that believes in something
A pagan?
It is very close to release
That's good news. :)
I'm really intrigued what smaller changes you put into the patch. Sure, most of the talk is about the new skills, but I'm actually more interested in changes in the old ones, like Ancient Strike and Retribute and whatnot.

enkephalin07
Champion of the Light

Post by enkephalin07 » Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:51 pm

[quote=Brother Laz";p="369051"][quote=oneillz808";p="369039"]i think laz is an atheist, but i wouldnt want to go in that direction.[/quote]

Don't worry, I'll go to hell, but if I understand God's message correctly, so will you.[/quote]What? You're an atheist and God still sends you messages? Hell, my god only sends me hallucinatory animals, and they don't even talk to me.
EAKS players often live by the phrase 'The journey is often more enjoyable than the destination.' They are motivated by meeting the challenges of the world, but they are usually in no rush--because seeing the creatures and places of the world is even more fun.

Breakdown: Achiever 60.00%, Explorer 73.33%, Killer 40.00%, Socializer 26.67%

IndianaMaggot
Paladin

Post by IndianaMaggot » Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:26 pm

or what was that other thing that believes in something
A pagan?
Actually you would be an Agnostic
"Do You Serve a Purpose, or Purposely Serve?"
Working on Secret Project!
I am always willing to beta test for anyone just PM me.

Return to “Mods By Laz”