questions - build assassin

Information and updates for mods created by Brother Laz. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mods, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: Joel

oneillz808
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by oneillz808 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:40 pm

the point is that they want to get rid of the black sheep. me.

anyone that doesnt subscribe to their beliefs, the way they talk to each other, the way on how to give advices to other players, the way that youre supposed to tell them what modifiers to get;

but NOT the exact item; youll be the odd man out.
in this case its me.

and so, for the sake of mob mentality, everyone is gunning for me.

pza
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: questions - build assassin

Post by pza » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:01 pm

oh comeon. i know noone likes MUSTS. noobs normally don't have TEH PERFECT equipment. so you have to tell them what they need to look for on their equipment. BUT since they don't have an idea where to find the modifiers you've suggested, you have to tel them WHERE they can be found. and this results in MULTIPLE gear choice.

and you know very well why you're feeling treated as a black sheep, oneillz. you should REALLY think about it.
[align=center] oh man - median2008 is awesome... thanks laz and his helpers...

[color=F0E68C]The New Area of Median![/color]

[color=bb5500]The ultimate [/color][color=ee2200]BLOODWITCH[/color] [color=bb5500]Guide[/color]

[color=000000]i, myself, have to admit: i have QQed until annoying laz. i'm a [/color][color=aa0000]sinner.[/color]
[/align]

oneillz808
Forum Regular
Angel

Post by oneillz808 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 9:04 pm

very funny pza. using my own thing against me.

why doesnt everybody that has a thing against me, be the bigger person instead of insulting me or whatever.

nevermind, ill just be the bigger person.

enkephalin07
Champion of the Light

Post by enkephalin07 » Tue Dec 04, 2007 10:26 pm

oneillz and I will only wear violet vanadium. If newbies ask, we'll tell them something else. You think violet vanadium doesn't rawk? Shows what you know, stick to the Robe of Steel, newbie.
EAKS players often live by the phrase 'The journey is often more enjoyable than the destination.' They are motivated by meeting the challenges of the world, but they are usually in no rush--because seeing the creatures and places of the world is even more fun.

Breakdown: Achiever 60.00%, Explorer 73.33%, Killer 40.00%, Socializer 26.67%

Return to “Mods By Laz”