What's the Hells Torment dungeon like?

Information and updates for mods and plugins created by Talonrage. If you have any questions or suggestions, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: talonrage

DrWatson

What's the Hells Torment dungeon like?

Post by DrWatson » Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:35 am

50 new levels sounds pretty promising, but I believe it's only available at the end of Hell mode, is it worth the long wait?

PhrozenDragon

Re: What's the Hells Torment dungeon like?

Post by PhrozenDragon » Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:00 am

I still haven't gone there myself, currenty the furthest I've come is beating Hell Baal, but I figured I needed some experience before attempting it (through the portals you can make in act 5 Hell).

You get a lot of XP, but the enemies in there have monstrous hp. I kill way too slow, so I never bothered to enter :P

I hear that it looks like the Ice Caves in Act 5 though, and the drops are pretty good.
Death is lighter than a feather, duty heavier than a mountain. -Saying in Shienar
Whether the bear beats the wolf, or the wolf beats the bear, the rabbit always loses. -Saying in the Two Rivers
Hard breaks, strong endures. -Cadsuane Melaidhrin
A man who trusts everyone is a fool, and a man who trusts no one is a fool. We are all fools if we live long enough. -Lews Therin Telamon

tominkyu

Post by tominkyu » Sat Feb 24, 2007 6:48 am

I just passed yesterday

SkulletMaster

Post by SkulletMaster » Sat Feb 24, 2007 11:38 am

The levels are based on the ice caves.

Each level spawns a specific monster type, and yes, hp are increased along with damage dealt. You need a diverse attack since immunities are an issue as well

I've finished all 50 levels and killed the Three at the end, and all I can say good luck. They're tough

I would suggest that you go into each sublevel as well, where the superunique for each level is located, they drop some uber uniques

Keep up the good work Talonrage

CHeers

Lashenya

Post by Lashenya » Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:38 am

[quote=PhrozenDragon";p="309740"]
You get a lot of XP, but the enemies in there have monstrous hp. I kill way too slow, so I never bothered to enter :P
[/quote]

You dont really get that much experience. You get a lot more experience from the Angel's Lair Key that you get from that monster on Ancient's Summit...

This is in my experience >_>
Last edited by Lashenya on Fri Mar 02, 2007 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

TKN
Paladin

Post by TKN » Fri Mar 16, 2007 8:17 am

It's one of the largest "side quests" any mod has ever had probably, and obviously alot of time has been put in to made it, and it shows. :)

Return to “Talonrage's Requiem of Sorrow”