Amazon skills Stunning Arrow Vs. Disruptiuon missile

Information and updates for mods and plugins created by Talonrage. If you have any questions or suggestions, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: talonrage

Demereth

Amazon skills Stunning Arrow Vs. Disruptiuon missile

Post by Demereth » Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:38 am

Hello everyone been a while
i originally started this mod playing as a barb which i ended up losing interest and thought i would create my first Amazon
I dominated the game on players 8 the whole way though (to the start of hell) and then updated from 6.03 patch to 6.08

Which killed my character due to the 22 skill points into disruption missile.
Disruption missile was great for me because i used it to deal magic damage.

My character now struggles with groups of characters even though i nearly have a 2 second stun

I cant unassign all the skill points because of the general skills tab which has been added by this mod (it makes it so you cant press the unassign skill points button added through plug y

Furthermore why does stunning arrow do considerably less damage than other attacks.

Anyway i built a bridge and got over it and started a Sorceress (God bless Frozen Orb and Chain Lightning) who is now level 45 and just finished normal difficulty.

I just wanted to know why you changed the skill talonrage.
It was awesome doing huge explosions of magic\cold demage
I am a Tonberry
I look cute and cuddly
i walk towards you slowly while you laugh...... and then i drop you with one hit

Return to “Talonrage's Requiem of Sorrow”