Durance of Hate

Information and updates for mods and plugins created by Talonrage. If you have any questions or suggestions, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: talonrage

khurl05

Durance of Hate

Post by khurl05 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:42 am

I have collected the heart, eye, and brain and made the portal. I've read the first coucil member is suppose to drop khalim's will but ive tried like 30 different times and it keeps dropping the flail not the will. Can someone tell me what im doing wrong or give me an idea how to fix the problem.

crimzonblade

Post by crimzonblade » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:14 am

You need to put the flail, brain, eye, and heart in your cube and when you transmute it, it creates Khalim's Will.

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Post by Necrolis » Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:36 am

crimzonblade";p="409378" wrote:You need to put the flail, brain, eye, and heart in your cube and when you transmute it, it creates Khalim's Will.
Talonrage" wrote: 5) The first council member you kill in Act 3 Travincal will now drop Khalim's Will , and it is not neccessary to collect the rest of Khalims body parts to destroy the compelling Orb and advancing into the Durance of hate level 1.
&
Talonrage" wrote: 6) By collecting Khalim's Eye , Heart , and Brain , you can cube them and make a special Key to Khalim's Burial Chamber. Be careful , because once you destroy the Compelling Orb In Travincal (or collect Khalim's Will from the council) , you will not be able to aquire the items to make Khalim's Key. Inside Khalim's Chamber is the guardian who protects Khalim's special Set items (1 per difficulty level).
This only applies to RoS
Last edited by Necrolis on Thu Jan 15, 2009 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

Return to “Talonrage's Requiem of Sorrow”