Help Please

Information and updates for mods and plugins created by Talonrage. If you have any questions or suggestions, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: talonrage

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Help Please

Post by prodigypm » Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:39 pm

I've played this mod a long time ago and i cant quite remember how to Smash the Comp Orb
Now stuck at 3rd and 6th quest ...

1)I've collected all parts + normal flail = No Effect
2)I've succeded opening one red portal to Khalim's Chamber with the Special Key .... Only one ... and then after collecting the parts to make a key again = No Effect (Just eating the tome ...)
3)The Khalim's Will isn't dropping and i've tried to farm it in any possible WAY! - W/O Original Flail , W/O Parts in my inventory ... Its just not droping - EVERY TIME it drops the Normal Flail ...

What to do ... what to do ?

Please Help I have 2 chars bugged that way ...

Version 6.08 :cry:
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Re: Help Please

Post by prodigypm » Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:50 pm

Sorry for the spam /

My D2 was just cryin' for reinstall ... I suppose the files mixed up cuz I run 4 mods at the same time :D

The Flail was dropped the first time I farmed and ive funnished normal , nightmare duriel waits :D
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

Return to “Talonrage's Requiem of Sorrow”