Some endgame questions

Information and updates for mods and plugins created by Talonrage. If you have any questions or suggestions, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: talonrage

Jelle

Some endgame questions

Post by Jelle » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:50 pm

Hi there.

So I realize this mod has been out of development for quite a while, but hopefully someone still roams these forums with some knowledge about the mod.

I have completed most of the game including lots of hell baal runs and killing all 50 super uniques in hells torment, but there are a couple of things I don't quite get.

1. Besides the runes you get from quest drops, which basically provides you with 1 of every high rune, there seems to be no decent rune drops at all. I don't think I've found anything higher than um so far. Is there any way to actually get runes besides leveling a new char to do the quests again?

2. Is unique jewellery bugged in the latest version (6.08)? Completing the entire game on all difficulties including hells torment dungeon has yielded me 0 unique rings, 0 uniques jewels and 2 crappy amulets. It seems impossible to obtain basically any jewellery? I play with more than 600% mf so I see lots of unique drops, just never any jewellery. It seems absurd that some cube recipies require 3 unique jewels if i takes 100 hours to farm just one?

3. Are there any helms that can get 4 sockets? It is indirectly implied by some of the documentation, but I haven't found anyone that could get more than 3 sockets.

4. Is there any documentation on where the super uniques are located? Almost all of them have been shuffled around which makes it hard to find the ones you want. Particularly Im curious about 'slaad's' location for the Slaad's Flail of Titants.

If anyone has some info on these things, please let me know. Thanks a lot.

gogodanny
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: Some endgame questions

Post by gogodanny » Wed Jun 06, 2018 2:22 pm

Actually you can find all runes when gambling ...

"https://diablo.gamepedia.com/Requiem_of_Sorrow" -> Enabled gambling on all class-specific items , wands , staves , and scepters , Jewels , and Runes. Reduced the value of skills multipliers for skills that appear on items.

2 - seems very much like it.

3 - never made it that far

4 - I doubt that. If there was it seems it vanished. perhaps some of the older posts in this subforum still hold that info ...

good luck :-)
only 2 things are infinite - the universe and human stupidity ... although i'm not sure yet about the universe (c) Albert Einstein
http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?p ... hot051.jpg (WOW)

Return to “Talonrage's Requiem of Sorrow”