gold treasury ingots

Information and updates for the Sanctuary in Chaos mod, the Power Item mod, and and any other mods made before Rise of the Old Gods. These mods are no longer being updated or altered.

Moderator: jbouley

BeArE
Paladin

gold treasury ingots

Post by BeArE » Thu Nov 13, 2003 5:52 pm

uhmmm.. maybe spoilers herein... be warned..
-

-

-

-

-

Dark, Red, Bright gold treasury ingot
can these be bought?
and how rare are those.. cause I have been playing far to much now.. and i have only found one bright .. :(

can be that i have done mf runs lately..
killed council, meph, diablo and baal :)

I want to see that overprised thing that you can make of them all :)

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Re: gold treasury ingots

Post by jbouley » Thu Nov 13, 2003 7:34 pm

Ingots cannot be bought.

They drop, I think, mostly from the same monsters that drop courier bags...but I may be recollecting that wrong.

In any case, the three types of ingots should drop with about the same frequency as each other.

Perhaps someone else can speak about where they've had the best luck finding them and how hard it's been to gather then together (I make the mod, but I don't really get time to truly play it :()
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

BeArE
Paladin

Post by BeArE » Fri Nov 14, 2003 7:56 pm

ahh... then i´ll go hunting for those courierbags..
I think i know wich monster.. i think i got alot of those in act2 sewers and act3 jungles...

well.. i´ll give it a try :)

BeArE
Paladin

Post by BeArE » Fri Nov 14, 2003 11:32 pm

did some courierbagruns :)

and found a few of them.. but only dark red and bright.. so i´ll guess i´+ll have to do some more courierbagruns.. hehe..

wich monster besides the uhmmm avenger? types drop courierbags?

( hmm the ones that have six arms and run away at the sight of danger :P i.e. the hero we play.. hehehe)

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Sat Nov 15, 2003 1:31 am

Just off the top of my head...

...Bandit Rogues drop courier bags
...Siege Beasts should in Act 5
...Vile mothers and their kin in Act 4.

Not sure what other monsters I might have tagged for this duty without actually going into my files and digging around (maybe I'll do that a bit later)...but I think those are three of the "biggies."
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

BJ

Post by BJ » Sat Nov 15, 2003 3:03 pm

Frozen horrors (exact species?) in the ancient's way (act 5) also drop them, though i don't know about the siege beasts.

What I want to know is, are the catalyst items supposed to be much rarer? :) Especially for the reds, I've found only one red ring to date in the new patch (1 character, mid nightmare), and that's from a courier bag.

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Sat Nov 15, 2003 8:39 pm

Not catalysts are rare than any others by choice...though it's possible I might have jiggled some numbers and thrown off the balance at some point without realizing it.
-Jeff Bouley

bloodcore

Post by bloodcore » Wed Nov 26, 2003 11:43 pm

I do courier bag runs all the time, lol.. the best place iv'e found to look for the catalysts to dark, bright, and red gold are in act 2, just outside of lut...if you go into the desert, and dont see any bandit rogues, just keep resetting the game and soon enough they regenerate, same with dark wood, also anywhere you find the 6 armed beasts, they sometimes drop courier bags, like the sewers or the harem, a good place to find the ingots is travincal runs, but for the most part, you can find any of that stuff just outside lut golein in the desert.Hope that helps :2c:

Return to “Arcanum Archives”