Item Drop Mod

Information and updates for the Sanctuary in Chaos mod, the Power Item mod, and and any other mods made before Rise of the Old Gods. These mods are no longer being updated or altered.

Moderator: jbouley

Om3n-PL

Item Drop Mod

Post by Om3n-PL » Thu Dec 11, 2003 12:34 am

I know im probably posting this in the wrong forum but i can't see to find the right forum for this question. Ok i download the Item Drop Mod for v1.09 bc i have no internet in my room (dam perents) and i wanna find some amazing items that i have never used before with this mod. Ok so i open the zip file i make a backup of my original patch_d2.mpq and i copy the one from the zip file. now when i replace it, i look at the screen shot to see what the stash is supposed to look like, but when i enter the game i do not see the stash that big, i am just playing single on normal and im in act 4. the stash is not the size of the stash in the picture but is the original size. so is this right or wrong someone tell me.

Om3n-PL

Re: Item Drop Mod

Post by Om3n-PL » Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:25 pm

well im posting agian to know if anyone here know why this happened and trying to keep this thread alive, ya so why is my stash or the cube not as big in the picture????????????

Joel
Dominion

Hand-picked

Post by Joel » Thu Dec 11, 2003 3:49 pm

First , avoid to double post. remember that people of this forum live in deifferent timezone and if at a given hour, you don't have answer, that's maybe cause no one aware of your problem is here. There is no reason bumping thread liek that.

For your actaul problem, it could be best to actually send a mail or a PM to the mod author.
"How much suffering, mortal, does it take before you lose your grace?"
Shadow Empire (coming soon) | forum

Om3n-PL

Post by Om3n-PL » Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:05 pm

ok i will do that, but can i get the mod authors name, bc im at school and Bess will not let me go on the home page so i can go to the mod archrive and check the mod others name, so can i please get the mod authers name so i can pm or email him???

onyx
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by onyx » Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:11 pm

The creator's name is U47, and I found this e-mail address in the documentation: Balynda@diablo2mods.com
ONYX
Read The Terms of Service before posting!

Back to Hellfire - Site | Forum
Also visit: Incandescence * Diabolic Cartography * Inventharia * Diablo Evolution

Om3n-PL

Post by Om3n-PL » Thu Dec 11, 2003 4:16 pm

Thx Alot Guys Thanx Alot

Om3n-PL

Post by Om3n-PL » Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:32 pm

ok i can't email the guy bc it just wont deliver from hotmail. i think his email is dead, and there is no use in pming him from here bc the last time he posted was in july

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:42 pm

Another option would be to use my Power Item mod, which is available for 1.09 and 1.10.

The one for version 1.09 should be in the file center here at the Keep. (EDIT: It is, and it's here: downloadsystem??action=file&id=46

The one for version 1.10 can be found at http://sic.d2mods.com or at http://thegrotto.homeip.net/D2Mods/SanctuaryinChaos/

The Power Item mod features larger stash, inventory and cube (based on Zhoulomcrist's work) and I've done the mod not only to make drops more generous but also to give you recipes for upgrading items to rare, set or unique.
Last edited by jbouley on Thu Dec 11, 2003 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

sirklawd

Post by sirklawd » Mon Dec 15, 2003 6:12 pm

jbouley, the link to your power item mod on your site says its for the mac version. is there a pc version?

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Post by Phrozen Heart » Mon Dec 15, 2003 6:22 pm

Sure he didn't mean it ALSO works on the Mac?

Even if it is just a mac mod, you could rename the contents the archive to patch_d2.mpq and use it that way :)
If you want me to miss you, you have to GO AWAY first...

Phrozen Heart
Retired Admin
Throne

Hand-picked

Moved

Post by Phrozen Heart » Mon Dec 15, 2003 6:23 pm

*This topic has been moved from Feedback to Sanctum Arcanum*

sirklawd

Post by sirklawd » Tue Dec 16, 2003 1:04 am

oh thanks! and on 2nd look, im pretty sure i just cant read...

:roll: :roll: :cool:

Return to “Arcanum Archives”