Update: The mod, my sites, etc.

Information and updates for the Sanctuary in Chaos mod, the Power Item mod, and and any other mods made before Rise of the Old Gods. These mods are no longer being updated or altered.

Moderator: jbouley

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Update: The mod, my sites, etc.

Post by jbouley » Tue Jan 20, 2004 12:32 am

As I think I've mentioned before, I will at some point have two different-looking sites...one for SiC specifically (hosted at The Grotto, where the Charsi's Forge "incubator" site I set up is hosted) and another one primarily for the next mod, Rise of the Old Gods, which will be hosted through the Phrozen Keep at Planet Diablo, which will be called Sanctum Arcanum.

The Sanctum Arcanum site will still have links to SiC mods, SiC spoiler docs, the Power Item mod, etc....but it will look a lot different and all that stuff will be a secondary part of the site.

Also, the Sanctuary in Chaos site at the Grotto will eventually (this week, I hope, if I can get my FTP access working again) contain download links for The Grotto AND for Fileplanet...so that those who despite Fileplanet for one reason or another can still get my mods from somewhere else.

For the umpteenth time, I apologize for slow progress on porting SiC over to 1.10. I'm still committed to doing that...or at least trying to get a working version (;)), but it's hard to square away the extra time. For one thing, obviously, my mother-in-law's cancer travails have eaten up much of my time and energy. Things are looking better on that front, so that's good new for her and for y'all.

Also, I've recently finished some previous committments I made to other things, like some work I am doing on other mod projects, so I hope to be able to return my attention (somewhat, at least) to SiC for 1.10, and the changes to both of my sites.

As always, I'll keep you posted. The unexpected cancer diagnosis may have destroyed my plans for a Christmas or New Year's gift of SiC for 1.10, but there's still a chance for a Valentine's Day, Passover or Easter gift. :P
Last edited by jbouley on Tue Jan 20, 2004 7:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

KillBurn

Re: Update: The mod, my sites, etc.

Post by KillBurn » Thu Jan 22, 2004 6:21 pm

good to hear that everything is going better :)
there is no spoon

Return to “Arcanum Archives”