Death in the family

Information and updates for the Sanctuary in Chaos mod, the Power Item mod, and and any other mods made before Rise of the Old Gods. These mods are no longer being updated or altered.

Moderator: jbouley

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Death in the family

Post by jbouley » Thu Mar 04, 2004 9:19 pm

I'm sure y'all were hoping for this new post to be something about SiC being ported over to 1.10.

That's still on my list of things to do, but I just wanted to say that things might be a bit slower than they were already due to my mother-in-law passing away last night.

I won't be leaving town until late next week, but I'm not sure how much of my mind will be on modding. You never know, though, I might just need the distraction.

So, any posts to me in this forum may get answered slowly for the next week or two.
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

bloodcore

Re: Death in the family

Post by bloodcore » Fri Mar 05, 2004 2:04 pm

sorry to hear of your unfortunate loss jeff, it seems like every time i turn around someone i know dies as well, but i like to think of it this way. they are at least at peace for once and out of this hell we live in, cuz after all, if theres a hell, we're in it. hope things go good for you and your family in the future, best of luck

Black Heart
Retired staff
Angel

Post by Black Heart » Fri Mar 05, 2004 7:17 pm

My condolences for this unfortunate event know that we are here to help support you and your wife in any way we can.
Sometimes we win with greater firepower, through sheer numbers or more powerful weapons, but for the most part it is knowledge that defines our victories. Know something and it has lost its power over you.

The Shadow Has risen!!!! Warped Tiles

Joel
Dominion

Hand-picked

Post by Joel » Fri Mar 05, 2004 8:04 pm

All my prayers and wishes are for you and your familly.
Hoping everything will be ok for all of you.
"How much suffering, mortal, does it take before you lose your grace?"
Shadow Empire (coming soon) | forum

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Sat Mar 06, 2004 12:29 am

Thanks everyone.
:)
-Jeff Bouley
A riddle wrapped within a mystery surrounded by an enigma -- served with a heaping side order of fried conundrum and a tall glass of puzzlement.
(Download my SiC mod [for 1.09] and other goodies) ---- (Read Phrozen Forums terms of service)

DeClineD
Retired staff
Angel

Post by DeClineD » Tue Mar 09, 2004 12:44 am

I'm very sorry to hear... My dearest thougts to you and your family...
Terms of Service
Beginner's guide v1.4 (Word|PDF)

KillBurn

Post by KillBurn » Tue Mar 09, 2004 5:03 pm

sorry to hear that Jeff :( my condolences i hope the days to come will be brighter for you and your family, my thoughts go to you and your family
there is no spoon

jbouley
Retired Admin
Virtue

Hand-picked

Post by jbouley » Wed Mar 17, 2004 2:18 am

Thanks once again to everyone, including those who have posted since my last message.

I'm back home, but things are still pretty crazed. I expect I won't be posting here (except perhaps to answer questions if anyone posts any) for at least another week.
-Jeff Bouley

DeClineD
Retired staff
Angel

Post by DeClineD » Sat Mar 20, 2004 2:52 am

Take your time, spend some time with your family and then return whenever you feel like it... We will be here waiting for you ;)
Terms of Service
Beginner's guide v1.4 (Word|PDF)

Return to “Arcanum Archives”