[Build] Elemental Bowazon PvM by Prodigy (BFE Mod)

Information and updates for the "Battle for Elements" mod by TrueMage. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: TrueMage

No votes

Total votes: 0

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

[Build] Elemental Bowazon PvM by Prodigy (BFE Mod)

Post by prodigypm » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:16 am

UNDER CONSTRUCTION !
Last edited by prodigypm on Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Re: [Build] Elemental Bowazon PvM by Prodigy (BFE Mod)

Post by prodigypm » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:03 am

ImageImage
We're moving faster than lights and dealing with these demons inside so , Where are the ones who made us now!?

mirecek
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Arch-Angel

Post by mirecek » Wed Nov 16, 2011 1:10 pm

very good, very enlightening :rotf:

May I ask? What is wrong with strafe? It is somehow changed in BFE?
"Each of those few chords separated by complete silence feels like a knife wound to the heart"

There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery. Draconian

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:40 pm

Build is for begginers ... for amazon lovers :) And strafe isn''t effective for runs ... (Ball mostly)

mirecek
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Arch-Angel

Post by mirecek » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:47 pm

From what I heard, multishot can trigger ctc effects only with two middle arrows, while strafe with every arrow. Strafe also gets damage bonus
And the lockage is not much a drawback. You can snipe enemies from distance with autotargetting

But yeah, Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;)

your rapist skills joke made me almost choke with tea.
*thumbs up*
"Each of those few chords separated by complete silence feels like a knife wound to the heart"

There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery. Draconian

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:28 pm

ImageImageImage

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:35 pm

Thanks for hating man :) I'm glad that not all players are like you.

But a lot of people are moving from vanila to some mod , and this will be very useful for them :)

By the way , Sniping ins't very interesting way to Rule Hell.I know most of you here are experts but think this way - STRAFE Sniping , with a lot of problems (knockback will not work almost everytime) ?!?!
Try amazon again in hell :)

mirecek
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Arch-Angel

Post by mirecek » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:56 pm

what hate? O_O

btw.

ultimategrayfox
Champion of the Light

Post by ultimategrayfox » Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:27 am

i was seaching a build for start this one, and this is exactly what i need (well since can't respect with plugy don't want waste my time without some kind of plan in mind).

aside that, i love tho jokes in this build, total crack to read :lol:

ultimategrayfox
Champion of the Light

Post by ultimategrayfox » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:40 am

soo strafe is {filtered} due to mod changes or is simply a your opinion about strafe don't work well? ;)

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:30 pm

! Strafe doesn't work well with this particular build !
:arrow: Low AS and Damage / Crit / Anything / for single targeted monsters
:arrow: Same for multiple targets

:) Dont know really for other build i did this particular cuz i like masive and destructive damage going everywhere on the map with 1-2 shot not with pumpin strafe all nnight long waiting them to die ...

My spelling is a mess right now ... cuz of the christmas celebration and partys ... too much alco...

ultimategrayfox
Champion of the Light

Post by ultimategrayfox » Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:01 pm

oh well was just curious, as usual if use strafe don't use mult or viceversa soo is kinda the same.

>> i like masive and destructive damage going everywhere on the map with 1-2 shot not with pumpin strafe all nnight long waiting them to die ...

that i what i wanted hear :) i'm still newbie ama level 15 but i'll follow your setup :)

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Sun Jan 01, 2012 5:37 pm

ultimategrayfox" wrote:oh well was just curious, as usual if use strafe don't use mult or viceversa soo is kinda the same.

>> i like masive and destructive damage going everywhere on the map with 1-2 shot not with pumpin strafe all nnight long waiting them to die ...

that i what i wanted hear :) i'm still newbie ama level 15 but i'll follow your setup :)

First : Happy New Year :D

Now for the build ...
If you are having trouble try to make sockets to unique gear that is class or build specific and fill the sockets with the options (affixes ans etc) you want to have - And you will have - for sure - a great MID game and End game gear :)

Gameplay is not a biggie :) Having the right skillpoints , statpoints and gear :)
Just put Magic arrow to your left and MShot to your right hotbars :)

Good luck - Hope you succed killing Justin Bieber (Baal)

ultimategrayfox
Champion of the Light

Post by ultimategrayfox » Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:32 pm

:) thanks, for now is hard because i didn't have any decent gear (i'm even on knife because give magic find bonus), but i just need to build some level and soon the mobs will just strip their goods.

>> Good luck - Hope you succed killing Justin Bieber (Baal)

i alwais thinked that evil laugh of him reminded me something :lol:

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:41 pm

Since I haven't played for months with this char and you are still low level I've uploaded a video for you . Hope u like it .
Its a full Baal run with the build we are talking

kidpaddle94
Forum Legend
Principality
Canada

Post by kidpaddle94 » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:55 am

Seems like a nice guide, but I really think you should write the guide instead of attaching an image guide. I mean, at least the text.
Because with the guide 100% in images like you did, it really breaks the search feature ...

ultimategrayfox
Champion of the Light

Post by ultimategrayfox » Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:57 pm

prodigypm" wrote:Since I haven't played for months with this char and you are still low level I've uploaded a video for you . Hope u like it .
Its a full Baal run with the build we are talking

nice! justin bieber total roasted!
btw, you changed highlord ammy in the video? the succubus one have curses but highlord is more powerful :)

btw, i have to slain andariel but she is too powerful, soo i'm farming fragments in inner cloister (champions pop up just in front of way point soo is a fast way for get them). Well manly because didn't spent any stat point because wanna see if is really possibile make a full vitaly chara rely on favorite talisman for pump up strengh and dex (well really dunno che caps of that recipe but i trust can get at least a 150 saving the points you adviced in your guide).

since you've a complete chara, could test favorite talisman recipes and report the caps? i'm working on it but maybe you can do it faster :)

BTW + % in fire skill (or similar) affect plan elemental damage? i guess not at 90% but prefer ask :)

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:27 am

1.Nope I playedd with the Highlord - The one I point is my mercs amy just for fun :)
2.Buy resistance and boost potions from Akara and u can killandy easy
3.U dont need str for the gear - fav talisman has it - but fav talisman is a long way to go so pump it if u dont wanna end being 60 year old veteran and your char still level 50 :D
4.Dont remember bout this +% maybe / maybe not - test it

TrueMage
Hosted Forum Moderator
Principality
Russia

Post by TrueMage » Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:23 am

ultimategrayfox" wrote: BTW + % in fire skill (or similar) affect plan elemental damage? i guess not at 90% but prefer ask :)
Yes, it affects.

ultimategrayfox
Champion of the Light

Post by ultimategrayfox » Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:13 pm

thanks true!

oh well i'll just try to pump up abit more untill i get bored :) and yes forgot to drink potions to boost, i tend to forget everything don't give permanent boost :lol: i'll try again soon

ah btw i report caps Truemage post in the mod forum.

Favorite Talisman Upgrade

Your Favorite Talisman 10 Fragments of Fire Your Favorite Talisman with “Adds 10 Fire Damage” modifier (512-1024 fire damage max.)
10 Fragments of Water Your Favorite Talisman with “Adds 10 Cold Damage” modifier (1024-1024 cold damage max.)
10 Fragments of Air Your Favorite Talisman with “Adds 10 Lightning Damage” modifier (512-2048 lightning damage max.)
10 Fragments of Earth Your Favorite Talisman with “Adds 10 Poison Damage over 1 Second” modifier (2048 poison damage per frame max.)
Only following character classes can use these recipes in described form: Amazon, Assassin, Barbarian, and Paladin.
Druid, Necromancer, and Sorceress can use these recipes too, but they need to add Rare Jewel in each recipe.

Your Favorite Talisman 10 Fragments of Fire Your Favorite Talisman with “Adds 3% to all Fire Damage” modifier (462% to fire damage max.)
10 Fragments of Water Your Favorite Talisman with “Adds 3% to all Cold Damage” modifier (462% to cold damage max.)
10 Fragments of Air Your Favorite Talisman with “Adds 3% to all Lightning Damage” modifier (462% to lightning damage max.)
10 Fragments of Earth Your Favorite Talisman with “Adds 3% to all Poison Damage” modifier (462% to poison damage max.)
Only following character classes can use these recipes: Druid, Necromancer, and Sorceress.
Amazon, Assassin, Barbarian, and Paladin can use these recipes too, but they need to add Rare Jewel in each recipe.

Your Favorite Talisman 10 Synapses Your Favorite Talisman with “+ 20 to Mana” modifier (+824 to mana max.)
10 Emotions Your Favorite Talisman with “+ 5 to Dexterity” modifier (+824 to dexterity max.)
10 Cells Your Favorite Talisman with “+ 5 to Strength” modifier (+312 to strength max.)
Any character class can use these recipes.

Your Favorite Talisman 5 Chipped Gems of Elements Your Favorite Talisman with “+ 1 to Endurance” modifier (+412 to endurance max.)

Your Favorite Talisman 10 Perfect Skulls Your Favorite Talisman with “+ 3% to Bone Skills Efficiency” modifier (+462% to bone efficiency max.)

Actually make a full vit chara is aviable. prolly there is something different about poison damage (lije me i get +39 instead 40 and duration is increased)

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:51 pm

As I said in the build - Vita chars are possible
Im just making things challenging :)

ultimategrayfox
Champion of the Light

Post by ultimategrayfox » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:07 pm

ahh i see. LOL didn't get it well i guess :)
oh well since don't have gigatons of time and is first chara i'll play cheap i guess :)

prodigypm
Banned
Champion of the Light

Post by prodigypm » Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:01 pm

cheap is good till hell ... then u gotta go hercules :)
like in the most of the mods :
Normal , Nightmare = too easy
Hell = Terible , since u have normal gear most of the time nightmare isnt balanced ...

ultimategrayfox
Champion of the Light

Post by ultimategrayfox » Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:41 pm

yeah i can imagine it... but well if can spend all points in vit one thing less to worry about :)

Return to “Battle for Elements”