luck

Information and updates for the "Battle for Elements" mod by TrueMage. If you have any questions or suggestions for these mods, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderator: TrueMage

dnaiel

luck

Post by dnaiel » Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:28 am

Hi
What is luck used for? Obviously it determines how lucky you are.....but when exactly is it used - gambling? Crafting? Fighting?

Thanks!
Dan

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: luck

Post by Lucifer666 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:28 am

I think it has an impact on all gameplay,when Gambling it probably raises your chance of Unique/Set,in a Fight it probably adds to your AC,AR and dmg but this is not tested,and when opening containers...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

dnaiel

Post by dnaiel » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:42 pm

ok thanks!

mirecek
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Arch-Angel

Post by mirecek » Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:48 pm

and I always thought that luck adds goldfind and magicfind
"Each of those few chords separated by complete silence feels like a knife wound to the heart"

There is no greater sorrow than to recall happiness in times of misery. Draconian

Return to “Battle for Elements”