Lucifer666 Eagle Eye Strafer

Information and updates for the Eastern Sun mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: tsuru, AlphA - The Real One, Perfect Cell, Metropolis Man

100%

Total votes: 1

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Lucifer666 Eagle Eye Strafer

Post by Lucifer666 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:29 pm

First thing first...Sorry for the Multipost...too bad we can't post more than 3 pics in a post...

Over Powered...not much else to say really...once you stack up some Slow Target and Forge Knockback on some Jewel you became virtually untouchable...This one died once in Normal Bookstore Sarina(those damn Spiders pinned me against the wall and surrounded me),and the second Death was against Wyverns in Nightmare...I didn't use Maples on this one either,but I Dstoned and GemMelded a couple of pieces...not all thou..I probably should If I continue playing with this one...I got all Unique Charms with this one and She is the Second of my Chars to have found all of them...Also not even one Charm is Socketed...

This Char as all of mine Chars was only partially Twinked...but I don't remember anymore what I gave her...I think I gave her the Helm and Armor and Full Waves and for Merc Atlastrust...the rest she got herself...

Me outside with all Buffs active...

Base Stats...

LMB Skill...

Last edited by Lucifer666 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:18 am, edited 4 times in total.
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: Lucifer666 Eagle Eye Strafer

Post by Lucifer666 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:31 pm

This Skill was never used but is maxed...

and my EE...

Javelin Tree(would be funny if I actually had some points here eh???)...

Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:33 pm

Passive Tree(everything is one pointed) with the exception of Eagle Eye which is maxed...

Bow Tree(most points are here)...

Now for her Stats...I think this is decent dmg...what say the rest of players here???

Last edited by Lucifer666 on Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:37 am, edited 2 times in total.

I bite down hard

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:35 pm

Don't know why the LCS says I got no Pierce...my Skill says it's on 100%!!!

Last edited by Lucifer666 on Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I bite down hard

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:36 pm

She earned this herself...along with ALL Unique Charms...

I bite down hard

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:43 pm

Now the best part...GEAR...

Crafted Boots,forged Ho for Resists,and both Jewels came with some GF so I Ra Forged them...

I didn't do anything to this yet...

Some Resist and Life% ware Dstoned on this...

I bite down hard

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:46 pm

Rings and Amulet ware all Dstoned for more GF as I found that I don't really need anything else...

I bite down hard

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:48 pm

I picked this Quiver for Nihlathakh and forgot to switch back to Legolas...nevermind...

Everything is All Skill Forged for Oak Oskill...

I mean what other gloves???

I bite down hard

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:11 am

And now the BEST PART...Behold Her Weapon...I screwed it up a little and GemMelded one Obsidian on it...don't really need that additional Deadly Strike,but with Her I NEVER found a Jewel with more than 40% ED so these 2 Obsidians inside are somewhat placeholders...Forged Wa for more Dmg...

Edit: And in Weapon Switch I got a +10 BO Javelin with Rift Ceremonial Shield...

I bite down hard

thepsycho2
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by thepsycho2 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:58 am

Very impressive setup, I could do better with what I have now that I see this.. is your merc carrying fanaticism? EE is a little slow without it, but somewhat manageable if you have at least Annihilation-on-equip..
Diary, Info, Trading List from Bastige
Persistence: It may take a while, but it is very rewarding in the end (So they say.)
Became an Arch-Angel: 04/08/2012 I still don't see any wings.
Current highest character: Literal (94) Amazon

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:49 am

Annihilation and Concentration on Equip...I was thinking of running Fanat myself,but there was no need to break the Waves Set...Speed is almost fastest and dmg is satisfying for me...

Edit: I am keeping Her Maples for when I find a Jah Decal with Her...I got 3 Jah in stash,but I wanna find it with this one...to make a LOD Faith Bow with Fanat on Equip...

I bite down hard

thepsycho2
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel
United States of America

Post by thepsycho2 » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:00 am

I got ya there. For me Fanaticism helps me attack faster and hit better. I keep Annihilation on my amulet just in case my merc decides to screw up and get killed.. whenever he's nearby, his Annihilation takes effect, but once he's gone, mine kicks in..
Diary, Info, Trading List from Bastige
Persistence: It may take a while, but it is very rewarding in the end (So they say.)
Became an Arch-Angel: 04/08/2012 I still don't see any wings.
Current highest character: Literal (94) Amazon

drolnomed
Paladin

Post by drolnomed » Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:45 am

concentration has the effect of uninteruptable attack,does it work on amazon,to make her dodge,but not do the evade,dodge etc emotions? but keep attacking.

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:48 pm

Yes,but sometimes like against Wyverns and Metalspark and the like that can be what kills you...since you are stuck in place until you finish with attack...

I bite down hard

IronWarfare
Paladin

Post by IronWarfare » Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:01 pm

Nice work on the strafer, is quite similar to mine, but mine does a little less damage. I was thinking to have fanaticism on equip too, so I ask if with might gloves/belt/boots and jewelry plus concentration on amulet boost the fanaticism damage.

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Post by Lucifer666 » Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:02 pm

No,only Might Merc and Paladin Char can synergyze Aura on Equip...if going for most dmg then you want to have a Might Merc with Annihilation on Equip and Concentration on Equip and you want Fanaticism Gloves,Boots,Belt and on Ring/Amulet to run a high lvl Fanaticism yourself...with DualMax Bow of course...the rest of the gear is not so important as the Bow for any Bowazon apart the Elemental Bowazon...

Edit: I dismantled this Char,since it was no longer interesting to play with her...and I didn't even finish Dstoning her gear...

If anybody wants,I got a couple of Eth Impalers and Death Reapers among other things in her Private Stash,and that is all for giving away...some pieces of Darien Set,Sarevok Blade and Armor and some other High End Uniques...

EDIT: Don't ask for Her BOW...That won't be Given or Sold to anybody as it's one of the Few DualMax Weapons I own...

I bite down hard

Return to “Eastern Sun”