NEED HELP AGAIN

Information and updates for the Eastern Sun mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: Perfect Cell, Metropolis Man, AlphA - The Real One, tsuru

GrandMaitre
Dark Alliance Beta Test
Crusader

NEED HELP AGAIN

Post by GrandMaitre » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:36 pm

Error message only when I lauch with Plugy :DWORD 0620F900 wanted but 0620D260 found to change memory at 6FA19639.
i deleted my es folder and download another one. same error message and only with plugy.
It worked perfectly days ago.
What does it mean and what can I do please?

Lucifer666
Forum Legend
Arch-Angel

Re: NEED HELP AGAIN

Post by Lucifer666 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:16 pm

maybe you use the wrong version of PlugY...as i am aware you play with D2SE ES right???anyway just install it the normal way as ES does not interfere with the D2 Install in any way as it has it's own folder...

if you insist to play it in D2SE be aware that the SKILL QUEST REWARDS are Vanilla in that version,experiment with different PlugY DLL's,i no longer remember which one i used to make it work,but i mainly use ES installer just for those additional Skill points...
Look down at the body you may see no trace of wounds but in the eye the eye of the beholder one cannot asume.
Not a drop of blood is drawn but you know how it bleeds beware of the sharp edged weapon called human being
It is a shield of passion and strong will from this I am the victor instead of the kill

I will not feed your hunger, instead I bite the pain looking not back, but forward
I bite down hard
try to cover up the trail of deceit and daggers spawned from your soul

http://miyoshino.la.coocan.jp/eswiki/?Diary_Lucifer666

05/11/2012 I am now an ANGEL,damn and I always though that I'd be a Demon when I grew up...

Return to “Eastern Sun”