Eastern Sun 4.1N FIX Bar Skill + ToKen Reset . Full & Patch

Information and updates for the Eastern Sun mod. If you have any questions or suggestions for the mod, please post them here. Click here to visit the official web site.

Moderators: AlphA - The Real One, tsuru, Perfect Cell, Metropolis Man

lovesick00

Eastern Sun 4.1N FIX Bar Skill + ToKen Reset . Full & Patch

Post by lovesick00 » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:25 pm

DOWNLOAD
ONLY PATCH TO EASTERN SUN 4.1N
{redacted}

this patch only fix bar skill and

add reset token for lod 1.10
{redacted}

Necrolis
Senior Admin
Throne
South Africa

Hand-picked

Re: Eastern Sun 4.1N FIX Bar Skill + ToKen Reset . Full & Pa

Post by Necrolis » Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:27 pm

Unfortunately I've had to remove your links, as they do not conform to the terms of service:
XV) Any and all discussion of closed and/or open Battle.net cheating/hacking is prohibited. This includes discussion of player-activated auxiliary software or software extensions that could be used on Battle.net for cheating or hacking, whether discussed in that context or not. Although mods themselves could be construed as potential Battle.net cheats or hácks, a mod cannot be supported in closed Battle.net and can be played on open Battle.net in dedicated games. But any mod (and discussion of such mod) that implements features (e.g. mapháck equivalents) which are considered Battle.net hácks by Blizzard and/or the Phrozen Keep staff shall also be prohibited. Posts violating this proscription will be deleted and/or locked and the responsible party issued a warning for first-time offenses. Second-time offenders will be permanently and immediately banned from using this bulletin board. You are permitted, however, to discuss editing any code necessary to accomplish the implementation of a feature into your mod including but not being limited to Horadric cube recipes, potion replenish rates, damage dealt by hired mercenaries and damage dealt from in-game boss uniques/superuniques. All topics related to editing code should be referred to as "editing" and not "hacking".

XXII) Discussion about creating, operating, access, playing on or contributing to private realm servers or other Battle.net emulation is prohibited. Linking to server sites, publishing server IP addresses, or linking to sites acting as gateways to private realm servers is also prohibited.
If you want to post your patch, please remove the realm & mapháck information.
Netiquette, Do you USE it?!?! | Nefarius' Fixed TXT Files | Terms Of Service
Blackened | Day of Death | D2GFEx
"What was yours is mine. Your land, your people, and now your life." - Lim-Dul, the Necromancer
Judgement is Final, Death is Eternal

lovesick00

Post by lovesick00 » Sat Aug 22, 2015 5:07 am

sorry . i will make it again

seltsamuel

Post by seltsamuel » Sat Aug 29, 2015 12:43 pm

Hi,

i would be interested into this patch .. as maybe because of coincidence just now several people asked me to create a new real D2SE ES plugin.
Because of this it would be nice to have someone knowing ES good enough to tell me which version to use and beeing able to test the new plugin.

The already available plugin i officially released is lacking some codeedits because i had to make it MAC compatible because of reasons i cant tell here and that do not exist anymore.

Is Perfect Cell still around? It would be wonderfull if he could contact me here or at my own board.

Greetings

Seltsamuel

Return to “Eastern Sun”